Monday, June 27, 2005

Excerpts from Mellbell's wedding





Picture #1: Catching of the bouquet- notice Maria- the hyper-diaper that she is....is the only one attempting the catch!!!
Picture #2: Mellbell enjoying her day as princess!!!
Picture #3: James and Rebeka posing by the incredible get-away vehicle (mind you...this is what they used for thee ENTIRE length of there honeymoon)! Might I say OUCH Mel!!!
Picture #4: Rebeka with Bride and Groom!
Picture #5: Sara snuffling up for a peck!!
Well- I hope everyone enjoys the pictures! There will be more to come! I would like to thank my browsky Josh- for helping me with figuring out how to do this!!! Hopefully I'll be on my own for next time! Feel free to write any comments- OR better yet- write and send your own pictures!!! Can't wait to hear your responses!!!

1 Comments:

At July 04, 2005 7:50 PM, Blogger Martin said...

It seems as though this is the hotspot to write, even though has one person mentioned anything about the wedding???? I mean hello!! Oh well I decided to contribute. We do love the martin fam, and it is awesome to see all the martins who are actually doing their share and writing, SPREAD THE WORD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home