Monday, July 04, 2005

Always a Bride's friend, but never a Bride!


Friends Julie and Andrea, and of course the cute blonde in the back...ME!! A recent photo at one of my many weddings I've HAD to attend this summer. These friends are draining my bank account.
Who's the next lucky bride or groom? David?

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2005 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Quite the trio of lovely lady's-- however I do believe that the most lovely one of all is placed in the middle! Love ya Sara!

~Rebeks

 
At July 15, 2005 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I here you on the wedding thing. Good grief, does everyone have to get married in July? I have a wedding reception tomorrow night. I can't wait for the well meaning comments: "He is worth waiting for", "Your time is coming" ect. The looks of pitying encouragement are the best though. Does any else know what i am talking about??? The guys i am sure haven't a clue. Oh well, i love that they care.
Bon

 
At July 16, 2005 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm actually starting to find this out...PLEASE-- I'm just a mere 24! Thankfully I have many friends (and relatives) who find themselves single!!! What a bonding experience it is! haha!

~ Good luck to all!
R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home