Friday, July 08, 2005

The Beautiful sky line of PHILADELPHIA!!!

I had a few moments left at work- and really didn't feel like being productive- so James sent me this amazing picture of Philadelphia--I thought it quite worthy of being on the site!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful and exciting weekend!!!

3 Comments:

At July 08, 2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Okay- that sounds really bad- after re-reading the caption under the picture. I simply meant that I was suffering with severe eye-strain after working on this one project for two straight hours!! I needed a slight eversion just to gain back sanity!! I really am a good employee:-)!! PROMISE! hehe! (even though I love to e-mail)

~Rebeka

 
At July 08, 2005 9:44 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

IM SO STINKING CONFUSED I MUST BE STUPID!!!!!! each time I go to leave a comment I have to use a different username cause I go to type in my password(WHICH I KNOW IS THE RIGHT ONE!) and it wont work! and plus I go to visit my blog and it keeps disappearing on me! this is my cry for HELP!

 
At July 11, 2005 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well PD-- and for anyone else who struggles with remembering their password~(myself) We just made it easier on you:-)!! Now--- just choose the anonymous option- and you don't have to type in a username or password--just remember to sign your name at the bottom:-)!

~Rebeka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home