Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Designing Women

Here's someone you all may recognize. My team did some work with Delta Burke last year. I was able to travel with her for a week. She's super sweet!

14 Comments:

At July 27, 2005 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sar, do you remember the good ol' days (before work and responsability) when we used to veg out and watch Designing Woman? Who would've ever thought you would've spent a weekend with Delta!!!

 
At July 27, 2005 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS...you should tell us about the wig incident!!

 
At July 27, 2005 6:15 AM, Blogger Martin said...

What wig incident? I don't remember anything about it?

 
At July 27, 2005 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh- I thought you said something like the airlines lost her wig- and she was all upset about it... I don't remember- but I thought it was Delta!!!?

 
At July 27, 2005 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am bursting with fam pride right now. To know that I have a cousin who has met Delta! actually I have no clue who she is, sorry Sar. I guess I realy have lived in a box all my life, She is very pretty amd of she's sweet, that's even better, so many people who are higher up on the stairwell of fame are so snotty.

 
At July 27, 2005 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for those English people in the world just insert and if, in place of the amd of, in the previous comment.
James
PS, Do tell the wig incident!

 
At July 27, 2005 1:41 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

now as I read through the blog and this reoccuring wig story is being brought I also would like to know what it is all about, you have peaked my intrest-do enlighten me!

 
At July 27, 2005 1:43 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

since we are all correcting our grammer mistakes I would like to point out that if you want to...you dont have to...Im allowing you to add an "up" after the "brought" in my previous comment. (im turing into the Rebeast in how she types a whole story out for her corrections!)

 
At July 27, 2005 2:07 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Ya, whats with all these spelling errors? Don't make Aunt Char get out her red pen!

And let's just set the record straight...there was no wig story. Unless I am completely forgetting (which is very possible). I mean, if you all really want one...I can make one up.

 
At July 27, 2005 3:01 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

And Sara does know all about Aunt Char's red pen - she takes corrections so well! However, I only correct my own emails and comments, not anyone else's. And I often ignore my own mistakes as well, as anyone who hears from me regularly is well aware! Have any of you ever corrected papers? It is kind of fun to find mistakes! Anyway, I have tried to bring James up to speed on who Delta Burke is. It's so neat that you got to meet her and spend time with her Sara! Aunt Char

 
At July 27, 2005 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Sar, it looks as though we all want to hear the Wig story, so you had better make it up and pretend like it really happened. Come on Eve prime the pump here, are there any clues you could give to Sar? I like all the other readers realy want a wig story. So Sar looks like right now you will just have to make one up.

 
At July 27, 2005 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh I was trying to sign my name, but I guess I accidentally hit the Login and Publish button and forgot to sign the previous comment. Don't ask me why cause I don't know
JAMES

 
At August 02, 2005 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I have a hunch that there may be a wig story out there somewhere. Let's hear it! Sara you miss popularity I see. :o)Oh and Hey Mel! How ya doin? Loo

 
At August 03, 2005 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, we want a wig story! It looks like you're just gonna have to make one up since you can't seem to remember it yet. Look at how many people are counting on you. PRETTY PLEASE! Tell us the/a wig story.
James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home