Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!


14 Comments:
I must say that the last picture is not the truth...instead of the knife being raised she would be usuing her cat nails to get a hold of the chocolate! although Im sure her nails may just be mistaken for knives! beware of the kitty cat over at our house!!
Too hilarious! I love it! Aunt Char
So yeah I just love those pix there Eve. I think that the funniest part, is that those of us who know Rebeks, know that she actually means those words and people should take head when they see it. Now Eve are you gonna wear that to work, I think you should, it may come in handy for one of those chocolatey craving days that we so frequently go through. I do believe that I have heard the Queen say those words too.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Welcome to the blog Bonnie and Carol, it is nice to know that this beloved sight isn't only frequented by the Pennsylvania constituency of Martins. Thankyou for commenting and I hope we see many more comments in the future!!
I know --the nicknames in this family are out of control!! The story behind eve:
One Sunday after church a lady comes up to me and exclaims, "Do you know who you look like???" (I thought she was going to say the typical princess diary actress --(I get that a lot- and I don't exactly take it as a compliment) ANYWAY... She says, "you look like Eve" and at first I didn't know what in the world she was talking about- Then she clarified--"you know- Eve from the Bible"- I just started laughing- I have NEVER heard that one before--- she attributed it to my dark tanned skin and my new hair-do of long loose curls! So- James thought that very humorous- and on a number of occasions--- I've been called Eve!
If I'm Eve...where's my Adam???:-)
Rebeka, your Adam is waiting somewhere behind a fig leaf - keep your eyes open! Oh dear, hope that was not too risque! Aunt Char
Ok so rick, you think Eve has a lot of nic-names, you don't know the half of it. While Queen-E of the Kitchen AKA Rebeka Lynn that rhymes with sin does have a number of winner nickeroo's, without a doubt the one and only peedster/bittles takes the cake and ice cream with this contest, I mean that girl has every variation of Peedee and Elizabeth imaginable and the sad thing is she answers to them all, she's even been known to answer to Richard as well, and that is not even nearly related to Bittles or Peeder. So I think Queen-evearooni gets runner up for this contest, and biz has a medal sweep. congrats there Peed.
Aunt Char! You had me causing quite the commotion with uncontrollable laughters erupting from Met-Pro's front desk area! Thankfully most of the important people are gone today:-) and only one person came to see what was so funny!!!
~Still don't know if I'm ready to browse for figs:-)!!haha!
Im glad to see that the Rebeast is now laughing hysterically at other things rather than just her own jokes!!
and on another note: Thank you James for awarding me with the winner of the most nicknames! I feel honoured to have so many!
Peedster....Why the constant hostility??? And to think... you were my favorite little sis!!! (shake head--shake head)!
well I guess youre just gonna have to go find another favorite little sister since Im not good enough for you... (hang head-- hang head)
(chuckle chuckle-chuckle chuckle)
I love this sister Rivalry going on. do keep it up.
James
Post a Comment
<< Home