Sunday, July 03, 2005

Saturday at the SHORE!!!

Look what washed up on shore!!!
James thoroughly enjoying the water experience- me (with the half smile)---after my first tramatic experience being tossed to and fro by the waves....I'm sure either James or Pd will elaborate! (Be nice guys!!)
Just enjoying the beach!
You'd be making this face too if you had a pile of sand in your swimsuit!
Cutie and the Beast:-)

All in all the day was a success! Thanks to a wonderful big sister and cousin- for a very memorable day in the sun!!! You're the best Sara! We love you:-)


2 Comments:

At July 07, 2005 5:39 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

Well yes the shore was very fun! It started off with me stepping in someone else's nasty sandy gum so it became lodged inbetween my toes and once trying to be removed it became stuck to my fingers also. That should have been my first clue...So than I venture on out to tackle the fridged water with James and the Rebeast-only to discover that the Rebeast can not only not swim...but cant stand in the ocean!! After laughing hysterically at Rebeast attempting to get up I decided to go get some sun on my ghostly body(as you can see in the picture). I decided against the suntan lotion. After my little tanning session and feeling I hadnt turned a shade everyone informed me I was burnt. Little did I know that the day to the beach would turn me into a little burnt biscuit. So for days after I became the space heater for everyone..."just sit by me and youll be warm but dont get too close otherwise Ill burn you too!" so that was my little adventure at the beach!

 
At July 13, 2005 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was quite the SHOre-DOWN!! We did have us some fun.
But, seriously Rebeka...you should not be allowed to publish any pictures of me without my approval. No make-up...looking like a drowned rat!
S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home