Saturday, July 09, 2005

Some Other Memories from Rick's and Mell's Day of Nuptuals

The real "stud-muffins" of the wedding.
The portion of the clan that showed up at the wedding.


This picture was too good to go un-noticed.
~Something was obviously hysterical.
The groomsman on the left and the ring-bearer must be thinkin "um OK???"
Sorry Queen-E

9 Comments:

At July 10, 2005 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love those unflattering photos!!! Thanks for keeping me humble James:-)!!

~Rebeka

 
At July 10, 2005 8:58 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

All's I have to say is thats the Rebeast for ya!

 
At July 11, 2005 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peedster --You better be careful... I know where you live!

(for all those out there who aren't familiar with the nicknames: Pd, peedster or bittles is Elizabeth and RaBeast- is the totally unbefitting nickname the Peedster gave to me)!
~Rebeka

 
At July 11, 2005 7:29 PM, Blogger Martin said...

I must say that I am having a wonderful time over here in Lansdale. Working with Uncle Bob is an intense workout, now I know why uncle Bob is sooooooooo irresistable to his wife. I must say though that it is hard work and I give uncle bob and Josh a lot of props for doing to that on an everyday basis. Max, the dog is an absolute nut-case, I mean seeing that dog launch himself up and down the stairs is a riot to watch. Well that is all I will say for now. TTYL

 
At July 18, 2005 7:14 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Sara is gorgeous in that color, isn't she? Aunt Char

 
At July 19, 2005 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out USD (Uncle Steve Denui) in the family wedding picture. He held his bunny ears at bay, even though he was dying to hop them on over behind Aunt Gin's head! Actually though, he really held up the two fingers in order to let us know that it was the 2nd picture taken.

Sara

 
At July 25, 2005 5:11 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I had not even noticed, but there are those two fingers! Like we'll ever print the picture now, because when it's enlarged, they will really show! Time for James the editor to hone his skills. How observant, Sara! Aunt Char

 
At July 25, 2005 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those two puggy fingers look hysterical! I never noticed that before- good eyes there Sara! Doesn't surprise me that good ol' Unlce Steve-O was acting up during photo-time! The man can't behave for more than 2 consecuative minutes!:-)

 
At July 25, 2005 11:42 AM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

thats so funny I didnt even notice(as everyone else stated) but just to make sure I had to click on the picture and sure enough there they were- the two fingers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home