Monday, February 20, 2006

MORE Disney photo's!!!

NOTE: Pictures are in no particular order! (obviously)
This is JP and me... JP is an "adopted uncle" to the Gallaher girls!
We suffered much spoilage under this man!!!

Here Alisha and myself are putting on a style show! Alisha was the other friend the Gallahers asked to come along... I had her up at camp a few years back!

We picked up a few "cool-skills" while at Disney! Desperate measures are taken when "young-ones" get bored waiting for transportation!!

Pictured me, Michelle Gallaher and Alisha

One night we got all dressed up and went out for a nice dinner.... where we learned a luau dance, played coconut-broom ball and did the limbo... oh and the dinner singer guy fell in love with us girls and sang us a special song!!!

Pictured: Alisha, myself, Danielle Gallaher and Michelle!

Mom and Dad Gallaher... king and queen spoilers!!!

This beach was right outside our resort room- every night we'd go out and lounge on the hammocks and watch the fireworks over Cinderella's castle!

This was the first picture taken in FL!!

The girls trying to throw me over the bridge into alligator- infested waters below!!!

Fun in Magic Kingdom

Here... Mitch and I were taste-testing soda's from around the world... and this one happened to be rather discusting!!

13 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Rebeka, it is so nice to have you home and blogging again. What a pity that your Florida stay had to be extended because of weather here.
It looks like all of you had great fun. What a great trip -- especially when somebody else treats!

 
At February 21, 2006 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with "mergs" on that one! It looks like you had tons of fun. Someday you amd me Rebeka......even if we are in our 60's, have to rent old people scooters, and pay for it out of our social security, we will take a vacation.

 
At February 22, 2006 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah- it was definately a trip to remember- I can't even explain these people's generosity-- not only did they pay for everything...airfare, resort, food, but then they're buying all this extra stuff for me too. I got a beach towel, 2 Disney pins, a charm for my charm bracelet, and one day- we went to this jewelry place where you could pick out your own oyster- they open it up for you- and you get a pearl- so they paid for all of us to do that- plus get the pearl mounted in a gold pendant! AMAZING!!!

I had more pictures but the blog was just not cooperating-- and I don't want to Disney everybody out... but it was just too much fun for one person to have!

And Loo- we will definately be taking a vaca together some day- I still say a Caribbean cruise is sounding mighty fine!

 
At February 22, 2006 6:30 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Rebeka - looks like so much fun! And how thoughtful of you to post pictures that don't repeat an outfit, although I do miss the brown sweater!

Obviously, these sweet people are very appreciative of YOU!

 
At February 22, 2006 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...word to the wise...if you ever book a cruise...make sure the cruise ship is of reputable size. My first and LAST experience on a cruise ship, or should I say dingy, was last January. I've never been so out of my mind with anxiety in all my life!!

 
At February 22, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

I am sad to see that Char beat me in the mentioning of the brown sweater...i so wanted to be FIRST!
So R...are there any photos of the brown sweater in Florida?

 
At February 22, 2006 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know... I really was tempted to bring along the brown sweater- but that- along with my jewelry stayed home! I didn't want to travel with my valuables! How could I continue to go on in life- without the brown sweater?! Hello--there goes my wardrobe! So, sorry to sadden all you blog-viewers ... you won't be catching a photo of R in everyone's favorite sweater!!!

 
At February 22, 2006 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told Rebeka that I would come to her defense in this whole "brown sweater" issue and I must stick to my word. I have to say that I was rather partial to the "brown sweater" myself. It looks similar to one that I own. I wear mine often- probably more often than Rebeka. If only my friends carried a camera...good thing I don't have a blog. ;o)
I think my job here is done.

 
At February 22, 2006 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey and don't forget about me down here in O-town when you plan this cruise oaky!

 
At February 23, 2006 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course Silly!! How could we forget about you???

Thanks Loowandy- for stick'n up for your old buddy! What a pal...what a pal! Nice to know I have some friends on the blog! keheheee

 
At February 23, 2006 6:14 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Sars - did we hear the story about the cruise - I'm not remembering! You'll have to fill us in.

I'd love to hear USD's stories too, but then, as he is wont to say, he'd have to shoot us.

 
At February 23, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Thanks R for letting me know about the brown sweater...I am saddened and disappointed it is true...but am glad to know so I won't spend anymore time anticipating the posting!

 
At February 24, 2006 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I SO have to find some pictures of the sad 2-day "cruise" I took to the Bahamas last Jan. What a disaster. I can't believe no one has ever heard the stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home