Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Can anyone claim this man?

6 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could he be Billy-Bobs long lost red-neck brother???

 
At August 23, 2006 6:11 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Point well made Ralph Cramden,
We rest our case!

 
At August 23, 2006 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, actually, I believe USD made this face after smelling the aromas when walking past the kitchen the night "The Jerrys" served din-din!!

 
At August 23, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Does this mean that USD is trying out for the blog-tard award next year? Aunt Ginny you must be so proud.

 
At August 23, 2006 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good look for you USD!

Just thought you all should know... I've finally made it back to the Met-Pro desk! It actually feels good to get back on a schedule... that should last about another hour or so!

 
At August 24, 2006 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I see it didn't take long for a Jerry member to turn on sweet little R!

but I must admit... I did teach USD a thing or two during my Owatonna days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home