Thursday, August 24, 2006

Joe meets Allen

I thought it was only appropriate to show you all what happened during Allen's first appearance. (Doesnt it ALMOST seem like Beast/R is cheering with excitment at his arrival?? Just a thought)

I would post more but the computer/internet is not cooperating with me.

8 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how to score points with my sister(she loves to see her face on the blog) Though I must say I think Uncle Jim or Maria has the better picture of Allen, Beast, and Joe...Id like to see that one posted up here!

 
At August 24, 2006 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Totally NOT FUNNY!

 
At August 24, 2006 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha...well im laughing!

 
At August 24, 2006 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing too!! That's too funny!!

Way to go "Miss Thang". Those are the pictures you need to hang on to for Blackmail!!

 
At August 26, 2006 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the pic Wilda. Yeah don't you worry Beast we of the James R Martins have some dandies of you Joe and Allen too. So Earth, be ware! I think the pic is a hoot.

 
At August 30, 2006 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

School, tests, papers... I almost miss it! Have fun though!!! I loved my college years!

Okay... someone needs to spice this el-boro blog up!!! I don't have my camera otherwise I could do a photo-shoot with the desirable brown sweater or perhaps precious moments of Bo and me during his bath hour! I hate stagnicity on this site... please someone... end the misery!!!

 
At August 30, 2006 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! This thing has “blogwebs” collecting in the corners.

I think Jeff should provide an epilogue to his BL poem.

 
At August 30, 2006 11:57 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Don't be so easily bored! We empty-nesters just got back from MN and have LOVED catching up with everything - you all are great, so funny, and we miss you all, too.

We DO have some pictures - but Uncle Jim is quite busy just now. Unfortunately, posting a picture is beyond my grammatical skills!

BUT yes, an epilogue would be appropriate - UJ has probably been refining his literary talents until the masterpiece is ready to be posted. Can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home