Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Christmas Collection




Gas prices may be going up but we have an alternative source.

6 Comments:

At December 12, 2006 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!...what a toosh!

 
At December 13, 2006 7:07 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

It certainly could not belong to one of the Thanksgiving "champs," could it?

 
At December 13, 2006 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Char, it's no other than Grant the gas master himself. I'm sure the dancing elves could belong to the club as well. Compliments to Mark and Karen for the gag gift to Grant....I'm sure he'll make good use of them there tighty whities!!!

 
At December 15, 2006 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like there is a little binding, or excessive tension on the whitie tidies. Could this be from huge white pasty thighs, exerting unmeasurable pressure? Could this be the source of the gas build up? Is it possible that a well placed lump of coal could over a short period of excrutiating time yield industrial diamonds? I'm certian there must be some serious chaffing going on, get out the powder.

 
At December 16, 2006 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a major wedgie going on there.....watch out for the fireworks!

 
At December 16, 2006 9:09 AM, Blogger Cheeseheads said...

Hey!! Nice Grundies! Too bad none of the "jimmies" will be at PLBC on Christmas day. We will miss you greatly. I am new to this Blogging business, but thought I better jump in and say "hi" to all of you and wish you a Merry Christmas from the Cheesehead clan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home