Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holly Turned 14 on December 21st!
Help us in wishing her a Happy Birthday!

8 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BITHDAY HOLLY!

 
At December 22, 2006 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Holly, Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the fam in a few days. I hope you have a great birthday! Love you lots!!

 
At December 22, 2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Cheeseheads said...

Happy Birthday Holly! See you on Christmas Day at PLBC!

 
At December 22, 2006 5:51 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Happy Birthday, Holly! Tell us how you celebrated! Hope it was a wonderful day, and I know it will be a great year for you, too.

 
At December 22, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Holly, we hope you had a great Christmasy birthday and have a fantastic New Year. I'm sure that you provide the holly to make Christmas festive and beautiful at your house. The only holly we have out here is from our bush our front. We'd rather have you!

 
At December 23, 2006 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!

 
At December 24, 2006 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy super belated birthday! you're so cute!!!! 14? can you really be that old holly dolly?

 
At December 28, 2006 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 14th B-day Holly! I hope your day was as special as you are!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home