Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!

9 Comments:
Wow! I am impressed! What a wonderful way to celebrate what Christmas is all about!! Way to go 'Jerrys'
What a great looking and happy bunch! Serving the Lord is GREAT!
It seems that you all had a wonderful and memorable Christmas. We want to wish you a blessed and service-filled New Year!
Our holidays were rich and rewarding, beginning with the return of our college kids (Mell and Rick, we love you and missed you!) It was great having the love of family over the holidays -- we were together with the Nelsons and Mom & Dad "Jims". Many laughs and smiles were shared by all.
Isn't it great to know the King of Kings and Lord of Lords personally!
I would have to say that the couple hours we spent at "Feed My Starving Children" was probably the highlight of the trek to Minnesota for me. To think that world-wide 16,000 children die each day because of starvation is heart-wrenching. What an amazing ministry they have. I definitely hope that we have the same opportunity to help out again in 2007.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Very NEAT-O!! How fun--- to serve God together as a family! Way to go Jerry's!
I myself just got from MN!!! I was only there for a few short days though--- missed out on seeing most of the family! Very AWESOME to see Jeff, Laura, Em, Holly and Uncle David! I was out for a college friends wedding-- and HAD a BLAST!!!! Christmas with the family was priceless!!! Sorry I've been a no-show on the blog!!!! It's kill'n me! I don't have a computer but I think Joe's going to try and get his lap-top up and running! We went to Best Buy last night to see about buying a computer but my oh my those things are spendy! Even the e-machines and HP's are currently out of our league!!! ...And since the price of eggs and milk has gone up significantly (since leaving home;-) extra pennies are hard to come by!!!
That doesn't mean I love you any less... dry those eyes- slap a smile back on those beautiful faces-- I'll try to make more blog appearances!
Miss you all-- So good to hear you all had a wonderful CHRISTmas!!!
and... it's not all that bad in Michigan;-) It's just hard being without friends and family!!! Joe and his family have been SUPER GREAT though!!! I'm so thankful!
It was wonderful to see R' at the wedding, and for those of you who are wondering...she looked beautiful as a bridesmaid, and guess what, she was wearing "brown"
haha...not a sweater though,it was a very pretty dress. I wish I had taken pictures! So happy to hear from you again on the blog R', now we just need the rest of your siblings to come back!!! Blog when you can!!
Get going girl and post!!
I'm not sure if we want her to post pictures... there's only so many soup to nuts photo's we can put up with!!! lol!
Love ya mom;-)
Yes, Merily - post away! James has pictures to post as well, but has been too busy.
R - it is wonderful to have you back in blog land!
Jerrys - Prov. 29:7 - The righteous considereth the cause of the poor. Way to be righteous!
Post a Comment
<< Home