Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fun at O.C.N.J.

A RIOTOUS GROUP on the boardwalk! (model-like profile bud)!!
Bob's Big Splurge!!! (He allowed his parched wife- a bottled water)
What a camera killer!
Bob going fishing... with his mouth;-)
And of course a great pd and r picture!!

9 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Char says:

R tried and tried to get a clear pic. of the boardwalk sitters, but we were SO animated that it was impossible! But for myself, blurriness is kinder. The waves were beautiful, the sunsets were gorgeous, the sun was warm - what a great time enjoying God's creation.

 
At September 23, 2007 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can honestly say I look like a wet mole in that picture, nasty!

 
At September 23, 2007 9:28 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Elizabeth, you do not look like a wet mole, however...I have never seen a wet mole, but I'm sure you look nothing like one :)

 
At September 24, 2007 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sure there Peedster-- wet moles are look'n pretty good these days;-)!!

 
At September 24, 2007 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Char says:

Elizabeth, it is all relative. Compare yourself to UJ and AC on the boardwalk, and you will realize you are photogenically gorgeous - the Jim genes triumph again!

 
At September 25, 2007 8:26 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

So who exactly is UJ and AC Char?

 
At September 25, 2007 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

with my incredible intelligence I'm guessing it is Uncle Jim and Aunt Char! BOY! It's tough be'n a Jim!! So many amazing qualities!

 
At September 26, 2007 2:17 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Ahhhh

 
At September 27, 2007 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AC says:

R, you are SO perceptive as to my meaning! It must be our years of playing pictionary on the same winning team!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home