Sunday, September 23, 2007

More O.C.N.J.

Josh and his friend Bob (yeah...Yikes... another BOB)!
Getting ready to jump the wave!

Thankfully the beach was pretty empty! It was a really fun weekend! Thanks for the SPLURGE pops!

6 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 9:31 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

looks like so much fun...any special reason for the "get-a-way"
or was Bob just being the wonderful generous guy that he is?
I hope it was a wonderful, rejuvinating, memory making weekend!

 
At September 24, 2007 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so homesickness is flooding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At September 25, 2007 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mergs!! We missed you! Hope college is a blast;-)! I'll be out for Thanksgiving!!! Can't wait!

 
At September 25, 2007 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Maria! no one to shout "Rip Tide" with!!!

 
At September 30, 2007 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with mergs! I wish I was down the shore with y'all!

 
At October 01, 2007 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roberto was forgetful of his phobia of SAND, mainly because his kids accuse him of never going to the shore.(maybe this is the 5th# in all 20+ years of living in PA) and the price was right. Thanks to the generousity of the Lever's who opened there home to us. It was great! minus the extra 40 min sitting in traffic trying to get there Fri. nite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home