Wednesday, September 26, 2007

a weekend in MN

my first time actually in Minneapolis
Me with my friends Ryan, Emily and Tony
This was my first Twins game and time in the Metrodome


6 Comments:

At September 26, 2007 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember being in Minneapolis b/4. I know I've been in St. Paul a bunch of times, but never her twin city. The game was a lot of fun, even though the twins lost, Lew Ford had an awesome catch over the wall which was seriously directly below where we were seated. I am still a Phillies Phan, but I decided I could also cheer for the Twins too.
James

 
At September 27, 2007 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom says:

Looks like a great time, James! With your MN roots, you can be a dual fan/phan.

 
At September 27, 2007 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you've finally visited the exciting city of Minneapolis!! Thanks for the post... did Bert circle ya???

 
At September 30, 2007 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun!

 
At September 30, 2007 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Bert and what does "circle me" mean? Either I'm way old and no long cool or this is some kind of inside joke. Do tell...

 
At October 01, 2007 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, "Circle me Bert" is a sign people use to catch the attention of one of the announcers Bert Blyleven(Sp?) He was a pitcher for the Twins back in my day and now does color or whatever for the Twins games and if he circles you you are on TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home