We Love you JOSH!
Josh's "goodbye" open-house!
Some of his friends
Party Participants
2 of Josh's friends came over at 6:00AM this morning to say their goodbye's.... 3 others ditched school to spend their last moments with their bud!
Dad hugs Son goodbye...We LOVE you Josh. Our prayers go with you. You're family could not be more PROUD
10 Comments:
and of course I apologize for the spelling error (you're should be your):)!
It was a very sad day today! We miss JOSH so much already:)!
r
where is he going?
Wow! I can imagine how hard this is for the whole family! My prayers go with Josh as he heads off to the Navy.
We're missing him already, and are praying for him and all the Nelsons.
Aww...my little bro!!! So proud of him!!!
The house is not the same without him... it's so quiet:)
I miss our comedian!!!
r
This house will never be the same without the Josh around. He keeps us all smiling and laughing.
It seems like yesterday he was toddling around with that big grin on his face.
Bob just said he expects Josh and all his buddies to come trapsing in at any moment. It's much too quiet around here now.
Josh, I know you can't read this but I miss you more than I ever could imagine. I love you and am so proud of you! Love and prayers Mom
Hey Josh, I don't know if you are able to read this now, but if so please know that we too are proud of you and thank you for serving our country! We will keep you in our prayers. To Bob, Merily, Sara, Rebecca and Elizabeth we will pray for you too as life is changing for your family, and that isn't always fun or easy!
Laura
Josh,
We are so proud of you! We're praying for you and are so excited to see what God has in store for your life.
Aunt Karen & Uncle Mark
Wow! Thank you, Josh for serving our county. And thank you to his family for supporting him in his decision. My prayers for all of you! Love, ~amy (Rick's sister)
Post a Comment
<< Home