Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!
5 Comments:
Jill says....We had so much fun seeing the kids both play in their broomball games, which by the way both of their teams won..Yay! I will post pictures of the snow sculptures that we saw from their Winter Carnival, whenever Luke sends them to me.
Ooops! by the way, sorry about Luke's picture being posted side-ways..I could figure out how to rotate it.
I'm loving that dad and daughter pix!! Where are you in all these shots Aunt Jill???
r
Behind the camera just like her Mother!
Hopefully we'll post pix of Josh graduating from Navy bootcamp on March 21. We bought our airline tickets and are counting the days but I'm sure not as much as Josh!GO NAVY! LOVE YOU JOSH!
Merily
Looks like you had a great visit! Thanks for the posting the pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home