Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shreddin' the gnar at Bridger Bowl

Hiking "The Fingers" at Bridger Bowl. Hiking allowed us to get into some deep untouched powder. It was a great day!
These are some shots of Rick catching some air off some cliffs today.


11 Comments:

At February 13, 2008 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I appear to be pregnant, I'm not! Sorry Grandma! I just so happened to have a camera and an avalanche transponder around my waist.

 
At February 13, 2008 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...who's coming out to join us?

 
At February 14, 2008 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am already working on the crew to make a ski trip to MT for next year! :) Who knows...they may be coming out to see me too!...;) These pictures are awesome! Love you! ~amy

 
At February 15, 2008 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very cool! Makes me actually want to try out skiing:)!

Rick... are you trying out for the winter olympics???

And Mel... You're not only disappointing Grams!!!:)

Love you both!!
r

 
At February 15, 2008 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL!!! I'm am so impressed! Come on Mel, what you waiting for? That avalanche transponder just gave Grandma M something else to worry about! It looks like you 2 are having too much fun to have kids! auntie Merily

 
At February 15, 2008 11:41 AM, Blogger Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Beautiful scenery too. I love seeing your pics; keep 'em coming.

Joel

 
At February 15, 2008 1:16 PM, Blogger Aunt Jill said...

Mel & Rick, I can see that u 2 r having way too much fun right now to start a family. I'm sure when u've had ur fill, we'll all be hearing about the stork news! Mel, I'm so proud of the adventurous woman that Ricks turned u into! u go girl!!!!

 
At February 15, 2008 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in!!!!! Im so there! I have only been skiing once in my life and nearly lost my hand to frostbite BUUTTT this would be so worth loosing my hand!!!
Elizabeth

 
At February 18, 2008 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now you've all gotten my hopes up! Youd BETTER come out! Rick is a fantastic ski teacher. he'll turn you into a pro in a day! Bittles, you don't need a hand to ski, so if they both fall off, it'll just be one less thing you have to worry about!

 
At February 20, 2008 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perfect, sounds like my kinda sport!!!
Elizabeth

 
At March 20, 2008 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'll definitely come to watch!

It's been so long, I've forgotten the username and password!

PA Mom, aka Aunt Char

 

Post a Comment

<< Home