Friday, March 28, 2008

Congrats Josh!!!!

Has the Navy changed him????



Not completely!!!


4 Comments:

At March 28, 2008 5:02 PM, Blogger Aunt Jill said...

Hey! What's with the toush shots anywho! I just saw a very similar one on facebook. Josh was showing it off at the Silver Bay bowling alley at Thanksgiving!!! Go Josh!

 
At March 28, 2008 5:05 PM, Blogger Aunt Jill said...

I have to say, He looks very sharp in the uniform!

 
At March 30, 2008 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks sooooooooooo cute! Little Joshy!!

 
At March 31, 2008 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite sailor!!! I guess boot camp didn't take all the "shinanigans" out of him! It was soooooo great to spend time with Josh and experience his Navy graduation. The Navy does pomp n'circumstance very well. At times, the ceremony brought tears to my eyes. It was time and $ well spent. Love you Josh OXOOXXO and so proud of you! Mom/ralph cramden

 

Post a Comment

<< Home