Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meet Dustin McCan

I picked up Dustin at 5:00PM on Friday!
We had so much fun spending lots of time with family and friends! (here we are at Cabela's)!
Thank you all for praying (I still need it;-)!

14 Comments:

At March 18, 2008 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was a pleasure to have this past weekend. I would not be surprised if we will be seeing him again soon. I'm sitting here smiling... ralph cramden

 
At March 18, 2008 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like a keeper R! I approve based on everything I've heard about him. Grant says that he and Steve have to give their approval. Of course if Dustin fishes, he could get a big thumbs up!
Jill

 
At March 19, 2008 5:03 AM, Blogger Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Go Bears!

If he likes the Bears, he's got my vote (for what it's worth). ;)

Joel

 
At March 19, 2008 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He absolutely has to get passed by Uncle Grant and USD!! No question about it! He's not a huge fisher--but he will absolutely go out with them... even at the ungodly hours they go! I can't wait for everyone to meet him. There is NO doubt in my mind... that Grant and Steve will FINALLY approve of one of my boyfriends!;-)

This weekend was... amazing! The more I find out about Dustin... the more amazed I am at God's love for me. We'll see what happens! Thanks for the prayers! I'm going down to Florida April 4-7th to spend the weekend with him and his family! Plus, I'm going to go Scuba-Diving! Can't wait!!!

And Joel!!! It's absolutely important that Dustin gets your vote;-)! He's trying to convert me into a bears fan! Shouldn't be too hard to do... since I don't have any strong loyalties to any other team:)
r

 
At March 19, 2008 2:40 PM, Blogger Joel and Stacy Ham said...

I hope he succeeds; we need all the help we can get.

 
At March 19, 2008 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the Lord's blessing!!!!! I'm praying for you. I'm excited for you!

 
At March 22, 2008 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who took all of those cute, cuddly, beautiful, snuggly, sharp, color-blending pictures of the two of you? The Bears???? That part I am not to sure of but could learn to accept--maybe-- but couldn't possibly give up on our Vikings. It is good you are starting out with a clear mindset tho. It all looks great and I certainly do wish the best for you both. Can't wati to hear about the scuba diving etc.

CR

 
At March 22, 2008 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Sounds like he's a winner! Doesn't hurt that he's tall, dark and handsome too. You too look very happy. I'm excited for you!!!
Love, Aunt Karen

 
At March 22, 2008 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were honored to meet Dustin, and I must say he played dominoes (Nelson style) with remarkably good grace! Thanks for inviting us, R! He does not even need to be a fisherman to gain our approval. Aunt Char

 
At March 23, 2008 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks pretty cute :)

-Ryan

 
At March 23, 2008 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate the bears...

 
At March 24, 2008 7:48 AM, Blogger Joel and Stacy Ham said...

"Oh no you didn't!"

The Bears Rock! I still remember doing the Super Bowl Shuffle in my Walter Payton jersey. Good times! ;)

 
At March 24, 2008 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Rick would like to say that Dustin looks great posing as a mule deer. Notice the antlers protruding from his head!

 
At March 25, 2008 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! Hee! That's a great observation!
Aunt Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home