Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!

4 Comments:
Emily, Congrats, girlie! It was so great to see you.
I am feelin' pretty elderly, though. I remember babysitting you as a tiny baby. You LOVED music! Sounds like you still do.
What are your plans for next year? I forgot to ask you. oops. See, the elderly thing is kickin' in again..... ;-)
Congrats again Emily!
What a pretty youg lady you are!!!And with all those brains, the sky's the limit!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!WE LOVE YOU ! Aunt Virginia for the Jims
Congratulations, Emily! Char for the Martin nest
Post a Comment
<< Home