Friday, July 29, 2005

Celebrity Look alikes? Or just a myth Does Catherine Z resemble the Queen?

Or does Anne Hathaway look like Eve?
Cast your vote on the comment page!!!

22 Comments:

At July 29, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Martin said...

just to clarify, because Rebeast doesn't truly have bangs, that one pic is the closest I could come. Altough I believe I am in the firing line from Rebeks for posting the naster. Sorry Queen-Eve
James

 
At July 29, 2005 10:54 AM, Blogger Martin said...

I vote for Catherine Z. I think she looks like Rebeka.
James

 
At July 29, 2005 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebeka is lovelier than either actress.

 
At July 29, 2005 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last comment is actually from aunt Char.

 
At July 29, 2005 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Rebeka and you can forget all of the others as they are not real like Rebeka. Nice thoughts tho James it is a nice compliment to make the camparison. We should all be so fortunate.

....cr

 
At July 29, 2005 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How Embarressing- Flattered by all your comments though- seriously I think I'm red!

Was I retaining fluids in the face that day- l'm looking a little bloated- hahaha! Guess all those sweets are starting to take their toll:-)

 
At July 29, 2005 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told James you would not find his joke amusing, Rebeka! He assured me you would enjoy it all. You'll have to get after him.

 
At July 30, 2005 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok rebeks, I think you're the most beautifull of any of the ladies in the other pics. Now Rebekeroo that rhymes with Loo, were you wearing make-up that day(you know, make up!{titter titter})
J

 
At July 30, 2005 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rebeka deffinetly looks like ann hathoway there are like clones

 
At August 01, 2005 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- I know that last comment about me looking like Ann came from the peedster! Shame on your little fingers which typed such meanness:-)!!!

 
At August 01, 2005 12:58 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

EXCUUSE MEEEEEEE!!!! Im sorry it had to come to this. The fact that you thought that was "I" hurts me more than anything in the world! Ill have you know that I dont call you rebeka anywho, Rebeastery!...(shake head, shake head)

 
At August 01, 2005 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha-ha ha! USD!!! How do you do it? I'm always so encouraged by your plethora of complements!

 
At August 01, 2005 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And as for the Peedster... I'm ever so sorry that I falsely accused you! I just figured you were trying to disguise that you had written such a comment (hence the rebeka and no sign off)! I do apologize- however...I still do think it's you! (shake finger--shake finger)!

 
At August 01, 2005 6:10 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

I was afraid it was to come to this Beasty...When you come back from camp dont expect to be welcomed at my household...your things will be out in the parking lot but dont confuse them with all the Chapin's items! It was fun till it lasted...but unfortunatly without trust what is left? so goodbye.

 
At August 01, 2005 6:12 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

welcome usd, dissapointed to see you come to Rebeast's side...although you still havent convinced me that she doesnt look like Max, sometimes I find myslef talking to Max thinking it was Rebeast until finally he started barking.

 
At August 02, 2005 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to agree that at times, I too, mistake Max for Rebeka. Not quite sure if its the bushy eyebrows, the little poops left all over the house (we're still trying to housebreak Rebeka), or the whining. But, either way, there both cute!

 
At August 02, 2005 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK aunt char and I are sitting here in wonderment as to who in the world wrote that comment about clones. Does it appear like the one and only Budinsk's spelling and grammar usage? I say looks like a duck, acts like a duck. OK so come clean and fess up Josh, we know it is you. Don't worry the rest of us think the comment is hysterical, sorry rebeast.

 
At August 02, 2005 11:56 AM, Blogger Martin said...

Ok now Sar, I think you need an academy award for that last comment about the comparison between the Queen and Max. I was absolutely rolling with laughter. And you know I guess I would have to agree with the comment too, except that Max's hips are a little on the small side to be compared with Eve.

 
At August 02, 2005 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh James...you have ten lashings coming your way, once Rebs reads your last post. Hips are a very sensitive area for women. You better be careful. The next time you stand next to her, she may use those powerful hips to knock you into next month. I'd be careful if I were you and make sure your using your peripheral vision!! Even though big hips can cast a nasty shadow, they do have a way of sneaking up on you.

 
At August 02, 2005 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always told Rebeka that she looked like Catherine but I don't know now. She's a beauty all her own!;o) Love ya Roomy!

 
At August 02, 2005 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree w/ ya on that one, Loo! ; ) your dr!!

 
At August 05, 2005 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- a hearty thanks at the cheap shots thrown my way-- as I was away at camp this past week and did not have access to a keyboard to defend myself! However I must say- that I could possibly pose as both Catherine and Ann at the same time-with these hearty hips of mine!

And yeah- I'm thinking that comment about me looking like Ann came from the Budinsk- thanks a lot bud!

Thanks Loo and dr--- at least I have two kind friends!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home