Sunday, August 21, 2005











6 Comments:

At August 22, 2005 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay-- at first I was like oh! Cute picture of David-- I didn't catch the glowing eyeball of a fish!!! Should've known better- is that all there is to do over in the mid-west regions?:-) You guys are always fishing!!!

So, where is was that shot of Chrystal and Phil taken? I must know where the first Starbucks is! I'm quite the fan- in fact I'm meeting up with a friend there tonight.

And Ben's baby is SSSSOOOOO ADORABLE! What's his name??

Very cute picture of you and Melissa! Did you know that she got this incredible scholarship so all her schooling is paid for? I think that's incredible- b/c she had a desire to continue to work at this one Christian camp she's worked at the past few summers- but with the cost of college tuition- it didn't seem possible! Awesome to see, once again, that God blesses a faithful heart!

 
At August 22, 2005 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posting a picture of CHICAGO!! I'm jealous once again!

 
At August 22, 2005 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha~ha`ha!! I just noticed Sara's head peeking around the doorway of that picture of you and Melissa! She's such a nut- always trying to steal into a picture:-)

Okay, I really am going to stop commenting now:-)!!!

 
At August 31, 2005 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, if only we could get the Sperlings to POST A COMMENT!!! We are al so curious!

 
At August 31, 2005 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the picture of phil and crystal was taken at pike's place market in seattle, the site of the first starbucks. the "one thats trying to get away" is actually a small bottom feeding shark called a dogfish that david caught out in front of our grandpa sperlings house in bremerton, washington

 
At September 01, 2005 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Chris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home