Buddy-Bonding!
LOO (AKA- Liza) came out to visit me last week! She put up with me as roommate all four years at Pilly! We NEVER would've made it without each other:-)!
Liza, myself, Shelly (who I know from Pills and now lives in VA) and Sharon (a local friend) strutting our stuff in these incredible dresses! I don't think I'll ever grow out of "dress-up" stage!!! (can you believe they wanted $50.00 for those nasters?)
A perfect day at the beach!!
The smiles evaporated quicker than the sun-tan lotion off our bodies....Oh wait!!! We didn't put any on-- Perhaps that would explain the sunburn!
OUCH!
12 Comments:
I don't think those dresses meet the Pilly standard. Better lower the hem.
Nice to know there's at least one loyal blog-visitor still around:-)!
Yeah- those dresses wouldn't have passed for all of us--Too bad! What a tempting buy they were!
Think of the fun you and your friends could of had at Bass Lake in those dresses, hem length and all...and the "retro" look would of been a perfect look for chapel!
Ha Ha! We missed you!
------------------------
I definately missed being there! I think this was my third year running:-( I just don't get enough vacation days!
I see James made his rounds to drum up more blog-participants!!!
Thanks Laura-- tell the fam I said hello!
We had lots of fun!!!! I coud use another vacation. The shore was amazing for this first timer.
Ya, those dresses....we did buy the boots though. :o) Loo
Yeah- still super excited about our boot buy:-) They were so cute! And how exciting to get a deal prior to boot season!!!
Loo- thanks for the pix! They're cute! I should add the one to the blog- do ya think???
ok well here I am to finally make my appearance after a week or so of my absence! I love the pics Rebeast and Im glad to see that you are keeping the blog intresting with all your little outings! Glad to hear you had fun with Loo... anywho...
We are all at the Robins tonight and decided to check out the blog(Jess, Josh, and me)after a very exciting power outing(which caused me to spill ice-cream on my shirt! I was having troubles eating it!)
Oh my little Peedster! One disaster after another!! So- you're the only one to leave a comment- I see how it is! Thanks Jess and Josh!
I was up way too late last night- Sam's in town (a highschool friend) and he didn't leave until midnight! YAWN! And tonight- a bunch of the class is getting together over at Jim's buffet- should be fun- perhaps I'll post a picture:-)!
Hope you guys are having fun- I'm
super jealous!!! Can't wait for Thanksgiving when I can go up to the cabin!
Tell my little Bo-Be hi!!! Love ya!
I must say, that I love the pic of loo, with the Dennis the menace hair. I know it was the wind, and that ordinarily loo looks fabo. I did get a chuckle though
Kween-E is that Ocean City NJ? I'm trying to place yous guys in in the pics, I think I see the music pier in the background of the one pic, but I am not sure.
Whoo-whooh! Props to the Jamesters for naming that beach! Yep-- spent the sun-torched day at good ol OC!!! What a blast that was! Can't wait for the third weekend in September:-)!
Loo, I thought I would inform you that my mom knows your skin is probably a lovely honey color. You and Mell should start a Honey colored skin club. Mell remeber you are beautiful just the way you are, dressed in your honey colored skin. My only beef with ya sis, is that you are anorexic(chuckle chuckle). Anyhoo, Loo is honey colored skin worth a sun scorch?
Diego
Post a Comment
<< Home