I cant believe I call her sis
"my sister"
a series 1 of 3
a tribute to rebeka
rebeka is a very lovable person, except when she's mad at you. rebeka when mad can be dangerous because she chases you with a knife (picture 4). She is a "hyper dyper"person(using her lingo) she thinks she is somewhat funny so we laugh along to make her feel good about herself. The truth is a lot of the stuff she says is somewhat immature. After doing one of her silly antics she follows by laughing like, I don't know there is no explanation. IM just joking, rebeka is still funny but her jokes are a bit on the immature side. We love you rebeka.

wow what a great modeling pose. You still have a tag on your favorite dress.
need I say anything about this one
ok this is one of rebekas favorite things to do. She thinks she is correcting her back or something. I don't know what it does other than make herself look foolish. LOL just jokin
this is what it looks like when she gets mad. She gets especially mad when you steal her chocolate.
this is rebekas favorite someone. She met him at camp and things are getting pretty serious between them.my sister rebeka has an interesting personality but we still love her
17 Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! quite appropriate captions!
Rebeka, if we didn't love you, we wouldn't waste the time making fun of you!
speak for yourself cousin Mel!!!
Those pictures FULLY describe who Rebeast is!
hehehehehehe!!!!(evil laugh) Im gonna capture a picture of the Rebeast sleeping tonight-the flash will go off and she wont know wat is going on! expect to see a lovely picture of the Rebeast very soon! but shhh...dont tell her my plan!
A fatal attempt at poetry:
Ode to My Best Friend
The pictures are pristine
Of the one some call "queen"
She holds a striking pose with her long locks of hair
I just hope she doesn't hurt herself while running at the 3rd stair (or have you mastered the 4th?)
She has a way with the men that I cannot compete with
Although I do have to say the handsome nerd remains a myth
Ah Rebeka, a great and wonderful friend she is to me
But right now, at the mercy of her family, it is her I would not wish to be
Good luck to you! Love ya, Loo
Love the pictures, love Jeff's captions, love Loo's poem! Very Martinesque there!
Elizabeth, you are going to be in such big trouble, playing the mouse while "the cat" is safely away! Although, I know R will understand, because remember the slanderous Smelly Melly story, and we all know how much she loves her cousin! ;-)
i hope rebeka doesnt get mad at me i dont want to get stabbed to death for doing this. just a little note doesnt the guy in the last picture look like a younger version of my dad.
Hey all...perhaps Rebeka had a bit of a "Smelly Melly" moment. Check out the dogs’ location in the picture of Rebs on the stairs. I do happen to know that any sort of strenuous movement forces air out of Rebs backside. Guess the dog lead us right to it!
Okay- NICE! I come back from a wonderful ladies retreat at camp- and did not even peek at the blog so that my Monday morning at the Met-Pro desk could be a time of utter enjoyment-- and what do my eyes behold? SLANDER slander slander! And from my own tootle-essences! (A term I came up with for my adolescent siblings- b/c they're always full of hot air... in more ways than one)! Not only the Peedster and the JodderRooderTooter but Sarabudara too?- and of course Jeff jumped on board (although the Slinky immitation had me rollin')
Boy oh boy do I feel the love! Thanks a lot Sara-- You've joined Mel- (you're on my black list... for telling indisclosed info.)!
Oh and Loo---I'm actually only up to stair 2- Disappointing I know!
Well family- thank you for your loyal support! Your kind words and generous spirits are so inspiring on a day when I needed to be uplifted and encouraged (swipe tear)
Josh - a brilliant observation! R's serious interest as captured in the picture does indeed bear a striking resemblance to the YOUNG Robert Nelson of Madelia, Minnesota. Amazing! She wants a guy just like the guy that married dear "old" Mom! (Notice the "old" in quotations, dear Merily, as you are still young.)
WAY TO STICK UP FOR YOUR MAN MOM!!
Rebel,
I think your tast in clothes and men have finally matched mine !!!!!!!
I'm sorry, Merily, that I agreed with the comment on the resemblence to Roberto, but you know I have to take every opportunity to abuse Bob, with all I take from that man! ;-) Also, I was thinking, of course, that the guy looked so nice and gentlemanly, which are just more characteristics of our Bob.
Dear Silly - that was a truly funny comment! lol
Your hysterical Silly! So, when are you coming out to PA for a visit? You should come out the next time we (the Pilly) group gets together at Rapidann Camp-- Dave C. told me Chad wants to come out too!!! How much fun would that be- our group is growing leaps and bounds:-)!!!
Bobbin Red Robin, aka Soo, aka Silly, aka Sara,
This is Loo, aka Loowanda, aka Loopy, aka Loo per Loo, aka Looooooser Liza, aka I can't remember them all but....I need you to e-mail me or I will be forced to take extreme measures. Ljane23@yahoo.com Miss ya!!!! Loo
Hey Rebeka! Have a good day at work. Don't work too hard! ;o)
I never do!!!!
Loo loo labinsky I am truly sorry for not e-mailing before. I will know
REbel I may be moving to Va soon. When is this Rapidan get together? Chad has not told me such news.
Tempting though he is... he's just a mere babe-- still wrapped up in his swaddling clothes! He's a camper from camp... maybe 18 years old! I'm not that desperate YET:-)
Maybe in a few years:-)!!!
Merily, your comments never pain me! I've retired my red pen!
Post a Comment
<< Home