Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Labor Day

enough said
a rousing game of football
yet another glam shot for the peedster and mergles to add to their portfolios
something was obviously funny
Femme Fatale stands dripping with the Martin curse, while Rick slaves away.

6 Comments:

At September 07, 2005 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled on that pic of mergs and rick, and I thought it was too good to forget about. I think it is apropos seeing as how the other pictures are of labor day and that one picture is of rick laboring over a stove, with mergles doing nothing behind him.

 
At September 08, 2005 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HYSTERICAL~~ I absolutely LOVE that first picture of Aunt Char and my mom! Well Peedster... I guess we know where we get our "photogenicity" from!!

And yes James... that last photo- of Mergs is quite appropriate. Although I must say -her left arm does appear to be half-hazzardly stirring something... Way to labor away Mergs!!--- and doing all that while looking so good- you must reveal your secrets!

 
At September 08, 2005 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, there were baked beans, and believe me, when the Nelson boys get together after beans, anything is possible. However, I think there is too much enjoyment in the faces of everyone else for that to have been the cause! I don't really have the facts as I did not participate in the football, having had the very serious conversation with Merily at the time.

I have suggested to my husband that he should NOT be the one with the camera as he takes such non-representative pictures of people.

 
At September 08, 2005 11:59 AM, Blogger Martin said...

jeff you cracked me up today. there were no baked beans. Bittles, enlighten us, why the doubling over with laughter?

 
At September 08, 2005 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I guess that shows you how observant I am. Oh my word, I honestly never saw any beans and I didn't read my moms e-mail b/4 I posted(I really wonder about my sanity sometimes) So anyway, thank you mergles for pulling through with an answer to that puzzle of a question.
James

 
At September 09, 2005 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Surf- De-La James! If it's not dessert--- than it's just not good enough to remember:-)!

~~~ I would have made the same mistake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home