The Squeezy Lemons
Songs of the Lemon head, by the Squeezy Lemons.
All the songs feature lyrics by "The Ridiculously Good Lookin" Ryan J. Martin!
If you buy it online you even get a full sized poster of him.
6'4" of good looks!! It doesn't get any better than that.
It comes out Oct. 1st.
rjm

27 Comments:
The Squeezy lemons! Yikes-- the name alone is enough to turn me off:-) Hysterical post none-the-less!
Oh yeah... Mr. Jeffery (aka not redicuously looking in Michigan- which in my opinion is NOT true)! Thanks for NOT telling me you're in a band!!! When did that all start??? So... you don't have enough traffic violations to keep you busy out there in the sticks?
Okay- I just visited this (your) site! Boy oh boy do you get around! Looks like you've been touring the world- I must say though Ryan! Why the fanny-pack!? Even with those rediculous good looks you have... you still can't pull that one off!
Wow Ryan! ...Interesting until one previews the actual music. Hmmmmmm.........how can I put this kindly and keep the spirit of unity blogging?
I'd recommend sticking to pancakes and lemon meringue pie if I were you.
After hearing a sample (SHORT sample) of the Lemons, I'm nothing but THANKFUL I didn't ever hear the Compressed Cranberries, or Mashed Mangoes to which Joel Pete was referring! Thanks for sparing us, Ryan! Amazing sounds. Good think you also have good looks.
Of course, that's only the opinion of an accused nerd, Ryan.
Ah yes, as I swam in the back bay and bobbed in the waves, I did think the only improvement would be a little Bass Lake green. Had a hard time getting used to the clear water of the Atlantic!
Actually, the aspect Bass Lake and the ocean have in common is the necessity of a shower immediately following the swim! As therapeutic as the saltwater (and Minnesota scum) must be, it's refreshing to remove it.
oops - first paragraph in previous comment - good thinG.
Very neat- about the band Jeff-E-- I'll have to hear ya sometime!! I hope the sound is something quite different from Ryan's squeezy-lemons! What is the name of your band? And whatever it is... I'd recomment staying with the original name rather than the watery-watermellons! We've had enough fruit-group failures!
I actually had my very own bass lake water experience. This past weekend I was up in the Poconos- a pleasant mountianous region of PA! After we were all splacked up from playing a round of tackle egg football-- we all jumped into a murky pond which set in nostalgia for the good ol Martin camp days. The nastalgia was short lived- after I jumped in and nearly dislodged my ankle from my foot! This is not the end of the murky-pond-tale... for you see... even though I used disinfectant on my wound-- it still became a cesspool of bacteria--- so last night... I soaked this murky pond water soar in many a hot-soapy water bath--and excreted large amounts of white pussy gangrenous green substances out of my ankle! So! I am glad to announce today... that I stand victorious over my nemesis -the murky-pond-water soar!
Okay, Rebeka...that was the nastiest thing I have ever heard. I was eating pizza while I was reading that. VOMIT!!! I hate the word puss. YUCK!!!
Oh Rebeka, what an ankle story! You poor thing - how awful.
Sara, we are having London broil on the grill tonight - you should pop in! Also, did you want to put in an order for any cookbooks? 225 are already spoken for, only 25 left.
Just checked my calendar, and would you believe it, every single day in October is booked! How I'll hate to miss the squeezy concert!
I can always count on Aunt Char for some sympathy- thanks!!!
And Sara--- what is this??? Going around finding what everyone's having for dinner so you can plan on who to visit??!!! haha! The better take would be Jim and Char- London Broil on the grill- doesn't get much better than that!
hey ryan hears a little piece of humble pie for you. as you can see in the upper right hand corner of your album its sales price is 10 cents. some of you may not know what the going price for an album these day. i shall enlighten you the going price is about 15 bucks. ryan appearantly your album isnt suceeding to well if all you can get for an album is 10 cents. sorry but im just not interested in someone singing about his own good looks.
Well Aunt Char...as much as I'd love steak on the grill, I already have plans for this evening. Perhaps another night though! Thanks for the offer.
Yes, I'd like some cookbooks. How bout 5 of them?
Perhahps Ryan is being nice and giving us the family discount of 10 cents per CD.
Rebeka...I am sorry to hear of your "swamp" injury, but I was really sorry to HEAR of your "swamp" injury...Thats DISGUSTING...INFORMATION OVERLOAD!
O dont be too sorry for the Rebeast! We have heard it all... everyday, but I must say that the worst was at the dinner table the other night when we would move on to another subject and lo and behold the ankle subject would come back up by none other than the Rebeast! so if you are willing to give your pitty to someone give it to those who have to put up with all the complaining!!!!
London Broil Report - James did a great job at the grill, supper was at 5:15 - we missed you all! He also threw on some potatoes and tomatoes. It was a Martin feast!
I think that as important as it was for Rebeka to cleanse the wound, she also needed the cleansing effect for the soul and mind that comes with sharing the experience. We need to BE THERE for her, as we certainly have been. Share away, Rebeka. Did it leave a scar?
Rick and Melanie report - the honeymooners are camping Wed. - Fri. in Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons! We hope they'll post some pics when they return to their love nest.
Once again a strong thank you coming your way Aunt Char! And yes! When such a tramatic experience happens to ones-self... there is not only a physical healing that must take place but also a mental healing- thank you for understanding this process of the human soul A.C.--- Pd I'll give you a pass on this one- since your still a mere youngster!!
Ryan, it is amazing the way you have built a whole INDUSTRY from the lemonhead idea - in fact, I'm wondering if Sara is getting a portion of your profits for first posting the lemonhead picture.
ryan i have known from the begining that this is not actually your band the idea is grea though. i was just wandering if you have permission to use this copyrighted information.
oh and by the way these days albums are cds consisting of about 15 songs i dont know how things were back in the old days but most groups release an album of 15
Oh, oh, oh, I believe uncle Jeff's summary was more gruesomely descriptive than "r" 's orignial account! We have a big old pot calling a cute little kettle "black."
I will have everyone know- that my murky pond water soar has scabbed over into a beautiful hugh of greenish-brown! Well on it's way to recovery!! Thanks for the concern everyone (apart from Jeff... and no- I didn't try the lemon-juice concoction... There was a small part of me that just didn't trust the advice given to me by such an unsympathetic family member!
And Joel-Pete- I heartily apologize -- it is so highly unusual that a Martin should suffer from lack of appetite! I thought we Martin's had much stronger stomachs than that... But I guess that's just us Jim-Martin's! (khehehe!... only said in jest:-)
OK, you have completely disarmed me with your humor! I'm laughing at your "big old pot." Very relieved here that you are the man you are, letting the gloves lie idly by in this case, and allowing the hatchet to remain buried, AND using the old slide. I must remember discretion in my comments for the future. And you definitely get the prize for most old adages used in one comment.
Lemons on a wound - how effective! Sounds similar to the pepper cream that Jim applied to a sore back once. For quite some time he did not feel the original pain AT ALL!
lol!!! Nice try Jeff! I know you're trying to come across all syrupy sweet and whatnot... however, please go back and read your comment placed on
September 21 @ 3:16PM
Calling someone a cry-baby and a whiner-- does not typically qualify as terms of endearment or sympathy!
If you continue on these so-called "random acts of kindness's"-- I'm not sure if I'll even want to be present at Martin camp! However, those pancakes are ever so tempting! (especially with the promised TLC additives:-)!
You're amazing Jeff---SIMPLY amazing!!! lol!
I am more than use to harsh comments from my young sister!!! However, hurtful comments coming from Jeff are just too much for one to bear!!! He decided to start name-calling... everyone else just merely informed me that they lost their appitite! Hence, my attack!
I NEVER INITIATE- ONLY RETALIATE!
Warning: I believe Ryan said he was the pancake batter boy - so please, Uncle Jeff, keep an eye on him on pancake day. I'm afraid Jeff E may have given him some ideas re. TLC. We trust you (your sincerity permeates everything you say), but it seems Ryan still has some issues?
Are we all drooling for those pancakes now - with Ryan's sweat and pieces of Jeff in every single one? TLC never sounded better!
Post a Comment
<< Home