Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!


28 Comments:
My mother has been Nagging me for the past few days to get a picture of her little baby up on the blog! Hence the BoBe post!
This blog is getting dry and crusty! We need to juice it up!!! Unfortunately work has been crazy- so I really haven't had time to stir the pot!
When a dog loves you, you gotta love him back! That's not being too easy on him, that's just being loving and understanding. Keep it up, Merily!
He's just beautiful.
Did you read Grant and Jeff's dialogue, R? So funny! And you could respond to all the teasing - get them going again!
Ohh how cute...i remember when Mr. Bojangles was just a weee one. He looks like a keeper
Wow, he looks like babe and max, not like a cutie puppy anymore
I really don't understand why the most innocent and sweet of all the Martin's gets harrassed so! They must feel guilty that they don't possess such qualities and therefore feel necessary to maliciously attack those who do!
Thanks for the heads up Aunt Char!
dogs have funny demon eyes in most pictures (i.e. the second picture featured here)
Well, R, dry and crusty is gone forever. Did I tell you one comment from you would get the Jerrys going again? Jeff's a-ranting and raving already! And don't worry, WE all know you are sweet and innocent. I'll toot that horn for you, and wait for anyone to come forward and tell us just how sweet and innocent Jeff is!
I think, Ryan, that you could learn a few lessons from R on how to take it, as you are already pretty consistent at dishing. My comments are my opinions, and R defends herself well without me.
I am too busy for all this though - it's just too much fun!
Consider the POT STIRRED!
And let the games begin...but may I caution you bloggers to remember your SWEETNESS as you do so!
If any of you are stuggling in this area, I am willing to do some on-line tutoring sessions (as Bass Lake is so far away).
I am able to teach these courses because I live with the most SWEET and INNOCENT man...Uncle Jeff is the model of these characteristics!
I guess that "anyone" has come forward...huh Char?(lol).
I do hope that we will ALL be on speaking terms come Bass Lake time:)
Merily,
Bo is so cute and I am happy to hear that you too have that "special" relationship with your dog that so many of us Martin Women do!!!!
I think it must be our ridiculously high level of "SWEETNESS"...what do you think?
Ryan, I was not comparing your reactions, just thinking that R takes it well. HOWEVER, upon further thought, you take things remarkably well yourself, responding to the Mr. Ed thing with grace and humor and even ENJOYING carrot crisp, and taking the lemon head to greater hilarious heights. THANKS for the great example!
Might I remind you oh most humble Jeff- that I was quite docile until harrassed by the ~king of trout- (Uncle Grant)! I am merely a retaliater---not an initiater!!
Amen, Ryan, everyone's comments just make me roar here in Philly! I even enjoyed being called a "nerd." So keep it up, everyone!
And was I not correct - they who love much, tease much!
Laura, do you think we'll remember how to speak to one another at B L? Maybe we'll all need to run to a keyboard to type in our comments! And that would be the first B L weight loss program because we'd have to run pretty far for everyone to connect with computers!
Sorry everyone, really, I am not anonymous and I don't even know how that happened as I typed in my name and password and everything. We'll try again.
Hi Rebeka. Hey girl, you are sooo cool. I am so glad that we are best friends. Remember that one time in elementary school when we would tease those girls with braces. Especially that girl with the head-gear and the huge mole on her lip. Girl we were so cool, and those girls just wanted to be like us so badly. I don't blame them though, i mean all the boys were in love with us, and we were, and are too cool for words. Remember Davey? He was gorgeous, and you had the hugest crush on him. I remember you wrote his name all over your notebooks. Well hun, i have to run. Love you tons. TTYL! kisses!
Who is the big dork-- claiming to be my friend??? First of all- I didn't make fun of kids with braces- back in the elementary years- I actually wanted them! You happened to guess right though--I went to school with a Dave- however he was WAY TOO short for me to have a crush on-- even back then--- my "shallow-standards" kept me from chasing after the shorties!
whatever girl! you defenitely had the hots for davey. and just because you made fun of those girls then, doesn't mean that you should deny it now. it is ok girl, i did it too and it is in the past. it isn't our fault that we are beautiful. hey remember that time that we put seran wrap over the girls toilets? girl we were the coolest ever. that goes down as the best prank in the history of the world. well hun i would love to chat more, but the busy life of being beautiful is calling us. have a splendiferous night. hugs and kisses!
Hey R what's with the friends in your family. First there's josh's frend and now your friend. Do you suppose they are the same frend?
I am almost sure that "r"'s friend is Jameroony. Who else besides Rebel talks like that. Could it be you my dear friend Jamers?
Rebel, don't worry I know you didn't make fun of the girls because you were to busy making fun of all the dorky guys that were falling for you "Aka" Dave and his short self. Am I right?
Nah- believe it or not- I wasn't really the "cool one" at school! I just kind of hung out with an eclectic group! I wasn't making fun of shortie Dave- I was just saying I would never have a crush on him- b/c I'm not attracted to short guys! I'm not that shallow... to make fun of a characteristic that someone can't help!!! Who do you think I am???
Yeah- fess up Surf-de-la James!!! Good call Silly! Hey- I heard rumor- that you were thinking of moving out to VA-- that would be awesome!!!
hey girl its me again! it has remember when we went to camp together? all the cute boys that just graveled at our feet, and we would make them do stuff for us. it isn't our fault that we are lovely.....is it? i think not!!! well hun, i gotta run, but just remember all the great times we had! kisses!
ps. davey is in town! you guys should rekindle that elementary flame!
Queen-eve and Buffy, I am shocked and appalled that you would think that I am the mystery “friend”. I would never make fun of people with braces, seeing as I suffered through them for 3 years. The only people I make fun of are shorties (except you Buffy). If you ask me, I would have to say it’s gotta be the one and only Sharon Jordan, I don’t know, I just have a feeling. G2g2work. James
I think "my friend" is the same as Josh's friend- I will figure this out- one of these days!!!
And the only guys who have ever groveled at my feet are the over-60 year olds who come into Met-Pro! SICK!
Oh- James it's not you??? Are you sure:-)? One never knows! Everyone's a suspect!
I don't think it's Sharon though- she teaches and doesn't have time for such idle behavior!!
hey beka! have you gotten a hold of davey? he told me that he had the biggest crush on you back in the day! wouldn't that be soooo cute if you two ended up together? i also saw stacy and she was so mad at you because of that one time when you pulled her hair and put glue in her lip gloss. haha i thought that was so funny. girl, i don't know what i would have done. your pranks and teasings got me through the days. oh i love you girl!
MAybe I was wrong and R's friend is not Jamers.The clue that the called my little Rebelooney Beka was the give away. Sorry for the false acusations Jimes. Or maybe is it you trying to hide that it's you? Oh by the way, thanks for not making fun of my virticually challenged self. I can't help that I'm short and God did not bless me with the gift to be able to walk in spiked heels. Oh well :) Thanks for accepting me for me (oh look a tear). sniff sniff.
Post a Comment
<< Home