Monday, November 07, 2005

Bobe's Bathtime with R!

Wide-eyed Bobe- tries desperately to get out of the tub!!!
He succeeds at one point... (b/c Peedster had the door open a little in order to video-tape this occasion). Luckily- I was able to tackle him- and plop him back into the tub!
This is second- two in the tub--- the only two seconds Bobe behaved!
And this is our adorable BOBE- all cleaned up!!!
WE LOVE OUR DOG!!!

15 Comments:

At November 07, 2005 7:05 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I did not notice a moldy tub, but now that you've mentioned it, I'll definitely check out these pics again!

My little pooch was ecstatic to see me. James had bathed and combed him - so he looked and smelled wonderful. He (Sabre) went without food 4 days, but gave up and ate on Sunday, and has eaten a lot since we got home.

Gotta love our dogs! SO happy the Nelsons have a keeper!

 
At November 07, 2005 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of the Boe Boe!
I can see that bath time is quite the chore! Gotta love those dogs!!

 
At November 07, 2005 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa posted fall color pics on her blog site if anyone cares to check them out at http://lavidacrazy.blogspot.com/

 
At November 08, 2005 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always so taken~a~back by all the wonderful sweet comments those Jerry Martin men- dish out all the time! Does it cause you to sleep a little lighter at night- knowing that once again- you've been able to "cheap-shot" R again??? I'm so sorry- that I happen to LOVE my dog- and think that he's adorable!!! Besides-- most Martins happen to be dog-lovers--- so I figured my post would be appreciated!

 
At November 08, 2005 9:59 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Poor R' once again to fall prey to the Jerry Men...I do understand the loving your dog thing, I too am a fellow dog lover...it's just that the Jerry men have a such gift of seeing humor in everything! You gotta just laugh and then go ahead and set the next thing up on the "Tee" for them!
You know what "they" say...
LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!

 
At November 08, 2005 11:57 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

R, remember, they all just luv ya! They can't help but tease the ones they love! Jim is still teasing me ALL THE TIME!

 
At November 09, 2005 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Rebel I happen to have enjoyed cracking up at these pic's of you and BO. Good ol' reb

 
At November 10, 2005 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, in Rebeka's defense...I would much rather look at a cute dog than a dead fish! I mean, what kind of person can be proud of that?

 
At November 10, 2005 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!

Thanks Sara and Sarah!

:-)

 
At November 10, 2005 4:37 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Now Jeff, it's true that Maria did not say nice things about something near and dear to your heart - fishing, but I recall some comments you made about the Jims cooking, and what is nearer or dearer to our hearts than cooking? So please be nice and understanding and all that. We've done our best to "round" out our kids' education. Believe it or not, our 3 have enjoyed countless hours along the Pennypack Creek, fishing with a bamboo pole. Lots of fun.

Now Ryan can accuse me of fighting Maria's battles too!

 
At November 11, 2005 6:24 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I'm wondering if the Jerry's take their dogs in and pay for grooming? That would explain their INTOLERANCE. We Jims don't look down on dog-bathing, but see it as a better alternative than paying some unknown to care for our pets.

 
At November 11, 2005 8:59 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I understand exactly what you are saying, Jeff. In fact, we have bathed and groomed our dogs for so many years that we ARE professional, Jim having been taught by none other than the Bass Lake Dog Lady - Virginia Martin!

So if you ever want to broaden your horizons and visit the East Coast, please brings your dogs and we will bathe them for you, and then you can support our vocations by visiting our church and taking some piano lessons!

 
At November 11, 2005 12:52 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

You can ask Jim that question, because he is the true professional. I would not advise trying the procedure without training. At least, that's been my excuse! With your size dogs, Jeff, you will not need to get into the tub with them, please. I am stating the obvious, but you seem confused.

Now really, Sabre usually looks much better, but we save the special bath for AFTER Bass Lake(are the reasons obvious?), and I'll admit we let the daily combing slide on vacation! We'll try to let our professionalism be more in evidence in the future!

 
At November 14, 2005 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously...I can't think of anything nastier than the squeezing of "the gland"!! How anyone can bring themselves to do that is beyond me!!
I hope that's not going to be one of the classes offered at Bass Lake.

 
At November 20, 2005 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Barry these are Funny!!!!!! Just decided to look at your blog page b/c you told me about it once!! hehe! your a cutee! Well love you! I need to get back to college admission stuff. yuck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home