Sunday, November 27, 2005

Cabin Fever Thanksgiving Style

Here we are on the North Shore for yet another Thanksgiving Reunion!





This picture gives us a glimpse of everyone awaiting the Thanksgiving Feast! Uncle Steve is concentrating as he plans his method of attack...and notice the expression of anticipation on David's face!
As the saying goes...where 2 or more martin's are gathered food is there!



Here's Bre starting off the pinata tradition



We all decided a little hike up the Baptism River would be necessary in order to burn off those extra calories!

What a beautiful sight it was!


Now this was a real treat! A hottub, pool, and waterslide! Definetly a highlight for Little Bre...she was so excited because she got to go "fwimmin"

It was a fun time had by all! We certainly have a lot to be thankful for!


12 Comments:

At November 28, 2005 8:49 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Looks like so much fun! Some day I hope we can be there to add to the confusion.

Love the facial expressions on the DeNeui family!

 
At November 28, 2005 10:49 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Although I must add that Ginny and Jessica DeNeui look sweet and normal.

 
At November 30, 2005 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We sure did miss Sara, Reb, Josh, Elizabeth, James, and Melanie and Rick this year. Dictionary wasn't quite the same without you all there. We had soooo many pies that we definitely needed a few more bodies to help them disappear like you James! Next year will be a blast with you all there!!!

 
At November 30, 2005 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And next year we will even have Maria to join us! I say the more the merrier!

 
At December 01, 2005 9:03 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Come back to the blog, Jerry's! We miss you!

 
At December 03, 2005 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats happening with the blog? I think it is coming to an end. somebody quick revive it!

 
At December 04, 2005 7:49 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I think everyone must be so busy! But we miss you, everybody! Please take a moment and sign on.

 
At December 05, 2005 6:08 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Who made the pinata? I love it!

 
At December 05, 2005 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen made the pinata.Cute huh?

 
At December 07, 2005 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melanie, did you get homesick for the cabin when you saw these pictures? Isn't the pinata so cute? We sure missed you guys!

 
At December 07, 2005 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, we missed you in Philly!

 
At December 15, 2005 12:16 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Guess what, I mentioned to Jim that we should go to MN for TG next year and he did not say no!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home