Friday, November 11, 2005

Gotta Love Fall

Autumn in Pennsylvania

11 Comments:

At November 11, 2005 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- that picture is gorgeous! I think Kestner should take a trip out East- and paint a PA fall-scene for me!!!

Who is responsible for such a photo?

 
At November 11, 2005 2:48 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

I must admit fall (and spring) are exceptionally nice in PA. This picture was taken at Pennypack Creek (in Philadelphia no less,) where our family has taken many-a-brisk walk and James has spent much time fishing.
James posted this one!

 
At November 12, 2005 10:34 AM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

All I have to say is: I love the East!!!

 
At November 13, 2005 10:25 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

absolutely Gorgeous!

 
At November 14, 2005 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto, Miss Thank (AKA: Elizabeth). I LOVE the east too!!! Philly is where it's at!!

 
At November 14, 2005 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say Miss Thang...not Miss Thank. I call her that because Bizzles gets her black up every once in a while.

 
At November 14, 2005 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa posted a new pic. on her blog site if anyone wants to see it!

 
At November 14, 2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Jim and I (and our poor "belittled by the Jerry's" dog) enjoyed the most beautiful walk in Pennypack today. If you all in MN could see "our" woods, you would love them. And with so many leaves down we saw birds galore: pileated woodpeckers, cardinals, bluejays, red-tailed hawk, and more. The copper beeches still have their leaves, beautiful. Sara, you are close enough now, you'll have to stop in for a walk in the woods!

 
At November 17, 2005 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone said fish I don't see any fish?! Yeah great dying leaves OOOOOH AAAWWW yadda yadda...but where's the fish.

 
At November 17, 2005 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BY the way Uncle Jeff nice fish. Now there's some outdoor beauties.

 
At November 18, 2005 6:07 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Guess what - no smog in this picture! And it's in Philly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home