Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!


7 Comments:
Hey Jeff, Got to admit that those are some nice fish. Grant was kinda jealous of your muskie there! I'll try and get him to blog about it later!
Wow Uncle Jeff, I'm impressed! You're definitely the man!!
Nothing like a good fight with a muskie on 6 lb. test line.
Please do post more pictures.
Mom- it cracks me up when you use that lingo "cool"!
Pretty good catches there Jeff!
Say, that there looks like some nice bait your holdin up there, usually, we will hold up the trout we are catching unless they ain't biting, then we will hold up our bait fish just like youse guys.
ryan and i like to go fishin when i stay over at his house
Uncle Jeff, I must say that those fish are quite something. I got transferred from food service to seafood at my work, it's not because I was poor at my job, quite the contrary, they love me there. But they decided to close the grill at 5, don't ask me why, it was the head of my store's decision, so no one who actually puts in the grunt work quite understands why we close the grill during the dinner(PA)/supper(MN) hour. Anyhoo as I was saying I work with seafood everyday, I now know what a Tilapia, Orange Ruffy, Bluefish, Cod, Flounder, Tuna, Trout and Salmon fillets, Grouper and catfish look like. Keep the fishing pictures coming. JWM
You'll have to post more fish pictures, Jeff, and try to adopt a more humble pose! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home