Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!





5 Comments:
What a cute couple! They sure look pleased to have all of the jeff's and joel's helping hands!
It sure sounds like a fun fall day in God's land of good ol' Minnesota!
What a great post! I thoroughly enjoyed the photos!!! Adorable! Sounds like you all had a great time!
I can almost see the resemblance Jeff!!!
Can you tell we're back from a great trip to MN? It's fun catching up on the blog. I just love these pictures - thanks everybody!
I'm afraid I trusted the Martin news pipeline to let everyone know! YES, we were in MN, and were SO disappointed not to see EVERYONE! It was a whirlwind trip. We left November 2 at 5:00 a.m., and got to Pillsbury at 10:45. Jim and I traveled with 5 girls, and guess what - we made only THREE stops that day. The girls were terrific.
We were at Pillsbury to attend a choral festival with Mac and Beth Lynch and 250 high schoolers. It was a great time, so profitable for the girls and for us. Stephen and Jessica DeNeui participated too. Jim left campus only to fill the van with gas - we never even got to the DeNeui's, which was maybe fortunate in order to avoid poor David's plague.
We spent Saturday on the farm, and went to my parents' church Sunday a.m. Thought the city girls should experience the prairie.
MN in November is beautiful! We want to come back every year in November, and of course August, plus May is pretty special. If only we could make the horrendous trip every month! It would be do-able if we could get rid of Ohio (apologies to the Jays), Indiana, and Illinois (specifically Chicago), and Wisconsin naturally.
Next year, if we do the festival again, you are all invited.
Post a Comment
<< Home