Billy Bob Wants "r" to "r"econsider

Deer Rebucka,
Oh baby, i know i dun made sum mistakes but m'life hasn't bean tha same sins ya lef me. I no yer gettin purdy serius with Joe, bud i no i ken still make ya smile like a yoosta. I member all the romanic nights when we'd hava gormet TV dinner an watch tha springer show together. Oh baby, ples take me back!
Luv,
Billy Bob
31 Comments:
Ha HA HA HAAAA HAA HAAAAAA!!!!!
Billy Bob Naster-- NO WAY! First of all you're obviously making these dates up-- b/c there's no way in the world I would've gone out with you-- Allen was a stretch... but this is just plain rediculous!
Who is the culprit behind this joke? Is it UJ again??? And you say I don't do much at the Met-Pro desk...
Very very funny joel pete! Thank goodness there's no family ties to Joe! No... he's not from South Philly he looks more like a Nebraskiner- right USD??
Sorry to disappoint the Martin Clan but there will be no registry-b/c there will be no wedding b/c I would never date poor little scruffed up Billy Bob!
Really Beast???? You dont claim to have gone out with Billy Bob ever? Cause it seems to me that you have been gone QUITE a bit and I dont think you were visiting Joe the whole time...if you know what Im saying...
Ohhh goodness...I am sorry Rebeka. If it just weren't for the teeth right? Those would be the deal breaker for me too:o)I guess the single one here shouldn't be so picky? Do you have his number? I have been known to be a "country girl" in the past- need I remind you....
Hey he looks like a catch to me..So, if R is passing him up I'll take him :-)
He's all yours Meliss!!!
And Loo- if I had his number- I'd pass it on to you... no wait... I wouldn't even let you date BillBob!
~sorry to disappoint ya Jeff-- no pictures!--- and please if I remember right-- you have a pretty nice boat yourself... but you don't have to be jealous just b/c Joe's is better!
Dear Rebucka,
I am so sad that yood say sutch meen things about me. Ya told me thad yood luv me ferever! I need ya. I aint got no ones else to shave m'back hare and pop my sholder zits. An yoo sayd that ya was gunna sho me more manners that ya was teachin me.
What about alls the kids we was gunna have. I told ya that I was gunna fix up tha truck I got up on tha blocks so ya wood have sumthin to nice ta drive. Oh hunny, if ya come back to me ya never hafta work agin. Ya ken jus stay home in da trailer with ole Blue. I promiss Id tek both of ya out huntin agin soon. Plez writght back soon.
Cunfuzed an missin you,
Luv Billy Bob
Hey know-it-all Ryan-- I've been on your dad's boat before!!! So there! I'm just saying-- the only boat you need is a speed boat--- palease!!! Who with dignity and class uses a boat to go fishing!!!?
And Billy Bob... I would be so much nicer if you wouldn't spread lies on the Martin Clan blog! As you can see my reputation is always under fire!!!
Okay--- I don't remember- and it was years ago-- so he may have updated it-- but I'm sure Josh can verify that I was on it-- and hopefully him (Josh) being a "guy" will hold a little clout with you... (since you seem to hold that against me)
I think we have a serious family crisis right now. with allen I wasn't too concerned, he seemed to be just another friendly neighborhood dry cleaner with a little too much imagination. BUT now Billy Bob??? r, please, you can't keep giving out our family blog address! what confuses me more is that we have yet to hear from EOJ on this site [which i admit it might be a little soon for that. since i haven't met him, i don't know if he's ready to face the harshness and poisened arrows flung by the Jerrys (though some miss their mark and only leave the Jims confused)]. yet we hear from all of your other hopefuls. i know you started this blog, so you have some right to give away the address, but why allen and billy bob and not EOJ? please explain to a confused maria.
By the way, Where did Allen go? I miss his dry creaning stories and fascinating hot date stories! Allen! If you're still available, I know someone who is interested!
Oh Baby!...'R' I think EOJ has some serious competition there with ol' Billy Bob the redneck from Mississippi. He is one burly bad lookin bumkin. Hey, How come you get all the special ones? I'm sure your cousins like Maria, Melissa, and Jessica are all soooo jealous!
Joel, you have NO idea about South Philly! We are talking Italian, mafia, etc. No billy bobs there! I hope you won't face serious repercussions from a true South Philadelphian for your ignorance.
I don't even think BB is from PA! I've not seen anyone like him in MN either. Hmmm - down south?
Hey! Could one from the 'SHIRL' clan say a hidy ho to Billy Bob from MN??????? I'm new, so be nice to me!
Welcome to the aunt b of the Shirl clan! And of course we'll be nice. I'm sure you've already noticed niceness permeating every single comment on this blog!
Well anyway, I'LL be nice. And I'm sure the rest of the Jims will be nice. I'm not saying the Jerrys won't be nice, but they will have to speak for themselves.
Well, you haven't heard from EOJ b/c he, unlike allen and billy bob, has a real job--- so any free time is spent on the phone with yours truly! PLUS! I'm not too sure I want to throw him into the den of lions (the martin clan) just yet! NOT that I don't think he could handle himself... b/c believe me-- HE COULD!! You think UJ harrasses me--- EOJ would make UJ appear infantile!
Hey-- welcome aboard new-comer--- Aunt B!!! Fresh blood is always appreciated! Plus, I'm really tiring of the Jerry Clans antics!!!;-)
OR is Aunt B Brenda?
R, does EOJ TEASE you? This is so great!
drum roll please-----it's Aunt BRENDA LOU!!!!! :-) I'm not nearly as opinionated about Bass Lake as the other Aunt B of my clan. :-) I do begin to lack patience when them there cabins reach 150* in the August Minnesota sun, though! I'm thinking I might have to make a rare appearance if Billy Bob should happen to grace us with his presence. Do you know if he's planning on it? I bet he'd be there with coffee stains on his shirt, if he knew that Auntie E would make some yummy meatloaf, and maybe even some sweet corn on the cob!!!!
So, Uncle Jeff, you think I'm not tough enough for this bloggin stuff, HUH?????? We'll just see about that. I think someone has to put up a fight from the shirl clan, don't ya think?????
Arright Martin Cran Broggers, back off my "r" or you in big troubre! I not rike muchry being dumped fo some guy wiff shiny boat, make "arren" feer rear rear badry. Arso not rike pictures of my "r" and "intanet joe" so crose togeva. They too snug-as-bug-in "RUG". Watch-out "intanet joe", my "r" frip frop guys rike crazy. One day this, next day that. She brog same way, she make good poritician, rike "Kennedy". Hmmmmm, "r" Kennedy", nope, not have good ring. Werr Martin Cran, I reave you fo now. Honorabre Father expand dry creaning business. We now crean "CARPETS" too. So, bye fo now.
I really want to know who's behind my internet stalkers!!! - Billy Bob and Allen-- someone's got some creativity and time on their hands!
I couldn't help but chuckle at your comment Joel-- I have to stand by my Aunt Char as she religiously stands by mine- but-- I must admit- I found that to be quite humorous!
~~And of course a hearty welcome to BRENDA!!! How are the little ones doing?-- now you'll just have to post some pictures!!!
OK CHAR, let precious, innocent Joel Pete have it. Joel Pete, you'd better go buy you some scuba gear....blub blub blub!
This is VERY entertaining--You are right ralph cramden! Thank you for the hearty welcome greetings. "R" the kids are fine, I'll try and work on the picture....I'm pretty bad at computer stuff, so.....you can be assured that I (underlined) could NEVER have the computer savvy to stalk you like Billy Bob and Allen have done. How horrible!
So many accusations - so little time!
1. Moonshining rumor - FALSE! Homemade root beer was the extent of fermentation on the farm.
2. Attack poodles in South Philly - TRUE! Yes, it's true. Once I discovered my natural hypnotic effect on Sabre, I began applying it to other poodles, and one by one the pit bulls of South Philly were replaced by poodles trained to defend and attack.
3. Joel sleeping with the fishes - hopefully not true. I have used my considerable influence to persuade my "friends" that Joel is a naive MN suburbanite with the unfortunate distinction of also being a Jerry. They suggest that Joel 1) stay away from South Philly, 2) not make wild accusations regarding areas and people about which he is ignorant, and 3) be extremely nice to the trainer of their attack poodles. They make no promises, but following this plan should help.
It's someone's Anniversary Day!
Do you know them, you MAY
They're darling together;
Like 'birds of a feather'
I believe it's Laura and Jeff--Ya don't say!!!!
What a great little limerick! Could we please have a nicer picture under which to congratulate UJ and L?
Congratulations! What lovebirds!
Congrats, J and L! I think a little trip to Hawaii is in order for your 25th, don't you think? However, since you find the accomodations so appealing at Lake Bass, MAYBE they would let you 'book a bunk' I know Laura would LOVE it! Just trying to help ya out you know. ;-)
Thanks Brenda for your "helpful" spirit...you are always such a dear!
We'll be bookin a cabin at Bass Lake for sure...how bout you? Oh, and
Welcome to the blog :)
And thank you for the Anniversary
Wishes!
Hmmmm...that is a very difficult question to answer, L.M.! What to do? Which week is it? Of course, I KNOW it will be AUGUST! ;-)
To answer your ? Brenda Lou...
the week should be August 6-11.
What to do you say?...
Commit!!!!
Maybe I'll wait and see what the channel 11 newsgal says about the weather for the week or (weak) whichever way you'd like to look at it. You'd think all of those years under U Tom's roof with no A/C would have prepared a gal for Lake Bass! Has the bat population been nice and thick these years I've been absent? I know they've missed me.
Post a Comment
<< Home