Fond memories of Billy Bob and Rebucka

Deer Martin Family,
I jus wanned to prove tuh ya'll that this weren't no joke. This is me an Rebucka after she told me tuh pull her finger. That gurl alwayz did no how ta make this feller laugh till a tear rolled down m'leg! Times like that is sumthin ya jus can't never replase. I even pud on my new wife-beater fer that speshal okashun. Rebucka, ya know that Joe cood never luv ya like I cood. Ya jus cant go on with all this here noncents.
I will alwayz luv yoo with all my hart,
Billy Bob
17 Comments:
unless Sara is the one posting these I dont think she would enjoy being turned into Billy Bob! (I mean I know she can look like that in the morning but...)
R, Where on earth do you find such keepers!? Oofda! and Ouch!
His pearly whites are quite something there! Hmmmmm!!! I'm speechless
Poor little Rebeast, always the one of whom everyone is making fun. Aww, kinda sad :(
I know what in the world?-- let's toy with someone else for awhile!!! I nominate PD or Maria, Melissa, Sara or Jessica or even Josh and James--- so many willing victims... so many lost opportunities!
I'm pegging this one on you Aunt Jill!! Perhaps you're the culprit behind all those winner-dates!!!?
Well, we know he's not a native PA-er because billy bob said "luv yoo" instead of "luv youse."
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ok I think this pic was quite disturbing. Eve it's ok, I think the picture posts are just someone's way of telling the world that they he/she has no life.
I agree with the previous pillsbury person. ( I think I know who you are.....)
Reb, I personally think that EOJ is way better for you. I mean come on, even I wouldn't stoop this low. I am miss desperoto here, my time bomb is ticking here but please Billy Bob? No way Jose'.
'R' I wish I could take the credit but you know this computor won't let me even post pics on the blog. I'm not computor savvy enough to even know how to cut and paste those pics...just ask my kids, they'll vouch for my computor illiteracy! Where on earth does one find such glamorous photos anywho?
Gooolly, I shur dun made a lotta cumoshin here. Now wuts a feller gotta do to make it cleer. I'm Billy Bob and it's me thats tryin to exprrus m'undyin luv fer Rebucka!
Seems ta me that this has made kwite the ruckus with both yer famerly an mine too. My famerly luvd yo from tha firse time they met yo, an now yer actin like ya don never nown nus.
I mean, rememer all tha good times we had? Rememer the time we had a contes at unkel Lenny's hows on who cood shoot peas outer ther nose tha farthes an yo shot mor then jus a pea outer yer nose?
Rebucker, cant yoo see thad this is all a sine? Yoo an me wer jus ment to be togedder. Now plees stop aller this nonsens an c'mon back to yer "bubba".
Missen yoo,
Billy
XOXO
Zzzz Zzzzzz....
AMEN!
Rebucker, how can you resist BBob's tenderness for that blonde glamour boy you've known for such a short time? You hard-hearted thing, you!
Oh, Jeff, I THINK R knows I'm just teasing her and love her dearly! I was carried away by BBob's irresistibleness.
Sorry- for my absence! I've actually had to work these past couple days at the Met-Pro desk (the nerve:-)! AND having a boyfriend is another full-time job... but that one... I love:-)!
Good to see that just b/c I haven't commented in a few days-- does'nt stop the harrassment and marring of my character!
Aunt Char-- no hard feelings-- I knew exactly what you meant-- Jeff can only aspire to have the kind of connection we share!
It's rather ironic that UJ, the king of irony, missed my irony.
Post a Comment
<< Home