Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"SPRINGTIME BLOGGIN'"
by, UJ
Spring has sprung
the grass is "Riz",
I wonder where
the "Bloggers" is?
The snows' all melted
the flowers have bloomed,
with the "Big-Wigs" not posting
this Blog-site is doomed.
So the "Jerry's", who always,
do whatever they can,
will all work together
to make it flourish again.
I'll dig the dirt
and then plant the seed,
with this as my specialty
it WILL grow, indeed.
Then the "Jim's" will all help
in the process I'm sure,
for it seems to grow best
when they add their "manure".
So roll up your sleeves
and help cultivate,
and we'll save our blog-site
before it's too late.

10 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 8:58 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I was chuckling, and grinning broadly, until I came upon the word "manure." Your concern for the blog and your "doing your part" is much appreciated, but PLEASE! The Jerrys have certainly had greater participation in that area than the Jims.

 
At April 19, 2006 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this that I read of
Jim Martin's manure?
Uncle Jeff from the Jerry's is
a no-good doer.

Notta ounce of stench can be smelled from PA...
Musta come from somewhere far far away. (MN)

I considered the source and was not surprised.
That such lies and dilusions UJ hath comprised.

His jealousy for Bees and for Met-Pro desks
Has turned him into a lying stinky pesk.

~~fertilzer smertilizer...

 
At April 19, 2006 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING how YOU can be the one to throw in a zinger ("add in manure") about the Jims and yet-- we get blamed for being the nasty ones! It's good to know we have proof in this blog as to who the rotten apples really are!

 
At April 19, 2006 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

despite the hostile comment I did get a good chuckle out of the "r"oots!

 
At April 19, 2006 7:39 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

R - I love your rhyming! It is proof that our job is the cultivation, following up the fertililzer UJ applied liberally with the planting. Good work, R!

Obviously, bees don't help much with fertilizing anyway, pollenization being our specialty.

 
At April 20, 2006 5:30 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I'm also not sure what you mean as well. What's the comeback about?

 
At April 20, 2006 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ZINGERS 101"

Never, under any circumstances, should you use any part of someone elses zinger when flinging a comeback. This causes instant loss of all credibility as a zinger, and you will be laughed at by all who witnessed the lack of originality. When you can not come up with your own comebacks, and or zingers, and have to use the material that was used to "Zing" YOU, This crime is known as poo flingin'. Lets be original.....please. We already know who is good at spreading the manure, but we don't need it to be flung around!

 
At April 20, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

knowing UJ-- he's really the professor! So something he'd do to gain a little credibility!

 
At April 20, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

I'll use UJ's own words against him any time. His application was faulty.

 
At April 22, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

This is how it is, Ryan: I respond, I defend, I re-direct, I distract, I correct, but I don't (usually) come up with stuff. Call me uncreative - I don't have the Martin blood, after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home