Thursday, May 18, 2006

James and his Wonderful New Lovey

13 Comments:

At May 18, 2006 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James! It's obvious that you are attracted to the artistic side of Lovey.

 
At May 18, 2006 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how Lovey's eye-shadow matches your green shirt James!

 
At May 19, 2006 5:28 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Perhaps a new Class to be offered at Bass Lake Camp this year should be "Good taste 101" followed by
"How to choose your mate" or
"What you don't want in a woman"

 
At May 19, 2006 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering James, if you met Lovey at Pillsbury this semester?

 
At May 19, 2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again I must say that I fear that someone has far too much time on their hands. the rest of the world including myself have jobs.

 
At May 19, 2006 6:25 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

A better class to offer at Bass Lake would be on the subject of cutting and pasting more appropriately! Oh well, makes me thankful Lovey is purely fiction.

 
At May 19, 2006 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm! Is Lovey really fictitous or does James have a few secrets to share??????

 
At May 19, 2006 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jameroony I am shocked and slightly amazed at this news. I would have hoped you would tell me about your new friend. Alas I think our friendship must be failing. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

 
At May 20, 2006 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say... is that I'm hugely HUGELY disturbed! We will be having a little chit-chat session over this one Surf!

 
At May 21, 2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope James doesn't show up at Bass Lake with his nose & eye-brows pierced because of the influence of his new "Lovey"

 
At May 21, 2006 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way for anyone interested....Melissa has updated her blog with new pictures so if you can't remember her blog address it's...http://lavidacrazy.blogspot.com

 
At May 22, 2006 5:41 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

UJ, you are SO OBSERVANT! I must check into this wedding ring thing!

 
At May 22, 2006 5:43 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

And I am just observant enough to have caught your slightly disguised COMPLIMENT of the Jims - thank you very much, quite accurate as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home