Friday, May 12, 2006

Ryan and his New Girlfriend




Ryan and Matty are MatchMakers.com's latest Love connection.
They have spent hours chatting online, and once they finally met in person, their relationship blossomed!
Meet Matty everyone!
Matty has a love for animals and the wild world of fashion! She spends her free-time underwater basket weaving and waxing her upper lip. Matty just earned her degree in Tattoo design.
Matty is so eager to learn more about her shnoogie-pie, Ryan. So please share!


5 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 3:18 PM, Blogger Aunt B said...

Ryolium!!!! You have wonderful taste! Crazier things have happened! Tell me when to buy my rice for the weddin'.

 
At May 13, 2006 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryan, you studry dude. I totarry jearous of you now. You find chick who rook just rike my "r". You one rucky guy. Matty even have same dress as "r", but a rittre ress gray hairs. I rearry miss my "r" and I stirr hording torch fo her. I hoping she come to her senses and be back in Arren's arms very soonry. What "internet joe" got, besides big boat payment, that Arren not have, good dear on "carpet" or something? Maybe Matty have twin sista I can trade to "internet joe" for my "r". I wirr even frow in free "carpet" creaning coupons. What you fink "joe", we make a dear? I rearry, rearry, REARRY, want my "r" back!

 
At May 13, 2006 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan....I'm so happy to finally hear that you are dating!! She would make quite the addition to the 'Jerrys'...don't cha know!

 
At May 14, 2006 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woofta Ry-bear! I'll tell ya that there Mexican Meatloaf had me tootin' up a storm today. I nearly blew myself over with one of dem powerful gusts at da mall earlier. I got a few strange looks from da other ladie-folk there. I really didnt mind...I just reminds me of your little gassy gander at my kiosk yesterday. Ohh the memories, eh?...I miss you already!

Arren you're in luck! I have a sister named Patty and she is a real winner! We'll have to set dese two up doncha kno!

 
At May 15, 2006 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh-la-la! Ryan-- what a find! She's a real keeper! And yeah! My methods have definately worked out quite well! Once again- I wish you'd get the age right- it's 33 not 31-- PLEASE! I'm really pulling for you and matty-- you guys are definately the cutest couple in the Martin Clan!!! Congrats!!!

Allen- although you are quite tempting -I'm going to be staying with EOJ! So best wishes with Patty! I'm sure you'll make a great pair! WOW! This is so exciting-- new couples blossoming everywhere!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home