Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Emily's Birthday Was October 30th
too! I didn't want to post over Luke's
Birthday posting so I waited a "day" :)
Help us in wishing Emily, a now,
"belated" 17th Birthday.

12 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 4:52 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday doll! We love you, Emily, and wish you a WONDERFUL year full of God's blessings.

 
At October 31, 2006 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Emily! Happy Birthday!!! You are such a beautiful, sweet girl.

 
At November 01, 2006 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cutie!!! I can't wait to see you at Abster's wedding!!!

You and Holly are way too cute for your own good:-)!

 
At November 01, 2006 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 17th B-day Emily! I hope your family spoiled you just as you deserve to be! May God bless and guide you in this big junior year!

 
At November 01, 2006 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily!! Oh my goodness, you are getting so old!! It's to believe my little cousin is 17. Makes me start to feel old! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I am looking forward to seeing you all very soon at thanksgiving.

Love you lots Emmy!

 
At November 01, 2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Aunt B said...

17 yrs!? I remember when you were born!!!! You were! and are! way too cute! I hope you have had a wonderful b-day. Now the important stuff----what kind of birthday cake!?

 
At November 01, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Happy Birthday Emily from your hardly known, rarely seen Cousin Joel...no, not that Joel, the other Joel...the big Joel

I'm with my aunt b...I too would like to know what kind of cake you had?

Seriously, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 
At November 02, 2006 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily! Hope it was awesome. :-)

 
At November 02, 2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Happy belated birthday, Emily. Sorry to have come to the party so late, but I plead ignorance due to travel. Anyway, I hope your big day was extra special and your coming year fantastic.

 
At November 02, 2006 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!

 
At November 03, 2006 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone is bored and wants to have a look...check out Melissa's blog. She's just updated it with new pics!

 
At November 03, 2006 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I have posted the blog address many times, but for those new-comers it is: http://lavidacrazy.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home