The Jim's (or a lot of the Jim's) Thanksgiving!
The Girls
The "Urkel"crombie and Fitch Model
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!
16 Comments:
GO JIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it is clear, the Jims are definitely the best looking.
FINALLY A NEW POST! nothing against Mel and Rick(cough cough) and im very happy for Mel and her hunting experiences, HOWEVER the blog was becoming quite boring. Good to see what the other half was doing during the vacation break! And what hunks of uncles i have, i should only be so lucky!
i love you all!
WOW! Looks like so much fun! I'm really sad I missed it!!! Although taking another look at the belly-boys and it may not have been a bad thing;-)!!! and mom... boring??? whatever!! I was just glad the vultures (James and Maria) were eating else-where... as it left more for me;-)! Watch out belly-boys... heRe I come!!!!
MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a hoot! Finally the discussion gets beyond deer guts and to the real gut! I laughed so hard at the Grand Pubbah's vs. the Jr. Wannabee's gut show. Sorry youngsters, it was no contest!
If the pictures tell the story, it looks like a great time was had by all. If we hadn't had such a great time with the Nelsons, we would be jealous. It is a great thing to see a larger family love to be together.
Jill and Ginny - make them STOP! PLEASE!
But other than THAT, it looks like so much fun!! What a great thing to have hiking weather, and pebble beach picnic weather. I am just so thankful that James and Maria could be part of the great times. Thanks to all of you!
And how could anyone be bored at the Nelson Thanksgiving? Not us! We had a great time, and are only sorry to have had pity on the men and let them off without their traditional Pictionary loss.
One more - sorry, just one!
Do you think the DeNeui guys still get the prize of unique facial expression? Although - Luke has a few, too!
I really enjoyed the picture of the girlies at the beach with Luke lurking in the background. Is he a body guard, or a stalker, I can't tell.
Those pictures were awesome! I wish I would've been there! Danielle is so pretty, and I miss her a lot! Hi, Danielle!
Wow! What a difference a week makes! Last week, up at the cabin , we were in the 40's to 50's, and now it's a whole 10 degrees outside!! Hands down, this was the best Thanksgiving ever!!! It was extra special having Danielle there and the kids had a blast! We wish everyone in the family could have been there to enjoy it with us. By the way Sara, we played dictionary, and the word this year was 'blue gramma' We had some hilarious definitions and Steve and Grant entertained us with their hootin' and laughing hysterics to the point of tears....it was definitely up there with 'snollygoster'!
Looks like you gobbled up a storm....:-) Looks like fun!
wow, brings back soo many memories of good times. can't believe it's been a week now! Do the jerrys have any thanksgiving pics to share? how bout the wyoming bunch? anyone anyone? anxious to hear about others' feast day.
Did anyone know that while you all were celebrating Thanksgiving Uncle Tom was reliving his glory days as a jazz musician? You should hear him.
Wow - Uncle Tom - so talented! I'm especially impressed at how he holds a tone while changing his fingering. I'll have to get some lessons at BL!
Post a Comment
<< Home