Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!

14 Comments:
Wow Char! Now I know why they coined the phrase.... She's such a dog!!
I've heard it said that people do tend to look alot like their dogs but really char, you honestly don't look a bit like Saber!
I know as ladies age, they go for the poodle-doo, but this is going too far char!
I have to say - it is NOT Char! My arm is bigger, I never have had pink nails, the shirt is not mine - I don't have one with little cuffs on the sleeves. I have never held the dog like that.
I believe it is Elizabeth.
I will admit that I have a scarf and gloves to match my dog's hair, and I think we look cute together walking down the street.
Wow - Aunt G. - you are turning into a regular blogger!
So glad you came forward, Char to clue us all in. How were you the immediate suspect with no dog that shape and size? Was it anything you said or did?
I can't figure this out, either. I think it is because since they first knew me, my husband's younger sisters have taken delight in teasing me, even though I faithfully did their dishes every weekend, and selflessly did all I could for them. I say this very humbly, as Jeff is my teacher.
I think it must have been Santa's little helper 'Arren'!
OK - anonymous. YOU are the one who originally labeled the picture as Char! What's with that? Just because I just got my hair colored to match my dog!
I know who posted it, but I'm not telling, hahahahaha
Char, I just want you to know all that teasing was done out of pure love and affection for you! Oh! and just maybe a little revenge on account of Jim because of the many years of merciless teasing and taunting on us poor innocent girls!!!
I loved the teasing (or at least I grew to love it because I loved you all) - you guys were so funny. And I have often told my nearly perfect spouse that is quite surprising that his sisters love him at all for all the tormenting he did! He is not ready to admit you were innocent, though!
Elizabeth, I am so sorry. You are probably horrified that someone thought YOU were your chubby and aging aunt! Believe me, they did not look closely, and my arm is at least 17 times bigger than yours! Yours is nicely toned and tanned, too.
Bark! (Just) bark! (when) bark! (I) bark! (was) bark! (getting) bark! (over) bark! (my) bark! (tramatic) bark! (experience) bark! (at) Bark! (Bass) Bark! (Lake), Bark! (I) bark! (happen) bark! (to) bark! (check) bark! (out) bark! (the) bark! (blog) bark! (just) bark! (to) bark! (see) bark! (a) bark! (pic) bark! (of) bark! (one) bark! (of) "bark!" ("those") bark! (dogs). Bark!, (Well), bark! (I) bark! (guess) bark! (it's) bark! (back) bark! (to) bark! (my) bark! (shrink) bark! (for) bark! (more) bark! (treatments). Woof! (Bummer)
Post a Comment
<< Home