A Warning to the Martins
Hey Fam, it's Melissa...I'm here in at Tech and just thought I would share something with all my relatives that attend Minnesota Regular Baptist, Bass Lake Camp
This is a poem written by my best friend during a period of procrastination .... studying for all those final exams really gets ya thinking
Merry Christmas and Happy Pooping!
The great yuletide holidays are here yet again
But I must share a lesson I learned with disdain
‘Bout one thing I forget that I have to remember:
To eat my rough fiber this 25th of December.
It’s so easy to forget it and let it slip from your mind
But then when nothing brown escapes your behind
It’s a scary prospect when three days it has been
Since you have last pooped… and your patience wears thin.
You smile and you laugh, pretending you’re fine
Eating those meats and those sugars refined
But look at the nutrition facts and the reason you’ll find
Why you’re blocked up like sunrays through Venetian blinds.
Your tummy starts rumbling like volcanoes with gas
But you’re plugged with a cork so no gas can pass
Your hand shakes as it reaches for a vat of X-Lax
But you put it back-who in the world would use that?
It’s a tough lesson learned with each Christmas feast
With so many scrumptious little foods I can eat
To make certain that when I am drinking that cider
I eat Christmas tree branches along with it for fiber!
~Kristin Moriarty
Can't wait to get home and join in the festivities and good Martin eating! Do you guys think Aunt Karen could whip up a tree branch and pine needle pie or something?
6 Comments:
Forget the fiber, All anyone really needs is a little Bass Lake water for smooth sailing!
What an idea! Bottle that water and sell it!
I agree! It would be so much cheaper than a jar of Benefiber! Hey Char maybe you could start a home business out there in P.A.!
all I can say is gross!!!!
I think Michigan would be the target market - lots of Jerrys there, the girl who wrote the poem is going to school there, and Joe and Rebeka will live there. But I'm open to ideas.
At the same time, I agree with Laura!
It definitely sounds like the business adventure for 'R'!
Post a Comment
<< Home