Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!

19 Comments:
Mell, we hope you are having as great a day as we had together at Bass Lake last summer when this picture was taken. If only we were with you to celebrate today.
We wish the Lord's blessings on you and Rick in this coming year! We love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Miss you so much, cant wait to see you this summer!
Happy birthday Mell!!!!
It's been fun to talk to you today, Melanie! Hope the birthday was great once Rick FINALLY got home for it. It does not seem possible that it's been 24 years. I'm still thrilled to have a daughter named Melanie. I love you.
Happy Birthday Mell! Hope it was as special & sweet as you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE!
It is hard to believe that all the little Bass Lake Cousins are getting so old!!! I remember the time you had to leave camp with the Lindstroms and you wanted to have cake b4 you left...it was quite a scene :) So I hope Rick had a nice B'day cake for you and let's you eat it whenever you want!!! hahaha(I'm sure some of my facts are mixed up re: the cake incident,but I know you had to leave and you wanted CAKE!)
Happy B-day, Mell!!!! Hope it was great! Miss ya!
What a memory you have, Laura! I have no recollection of the cake scene myself, but what else would you expect from a Martin being faced with the thought of missing dessert? Although - perhaps that was a life-altering experience, as she really does not enjoy most cakes anymore. I'm wondering what other memories you have stored up!
Happy Birthday Melanie!
I really can't believe you could be 24! I remember many "CAKE" stories but I'll be nice since it's your birthday and because you've grown up to be such a sweetheart! Grandma told me about that condo you guys looked at and liked. Did you put a bid on it? She never said if you did. Give our love to Rick too. Rebeka said Joe may consider coming to Bass Lake for a couple of days this summer. Will you guys be there? No pressure now Rebs!!!!
Happy Birthday Melonia!!
Jill could share the ice cream story, too!
Wow - what memories! Fortunately, discipline does work, and fortunately for me, child-rearing is like child-birthing, and I have only sweet and wonderful memories. I couldn't be more thankful for you, Melanie!
Yes Melanie you are SWEETHEART and I Love you! I wasn't trying to taint your reputation, it was merely a "cake Story" to share on the day most obvious for you to "have cake".
Happy birthday Melanie! Hope you had a very special day.
Love,
Aunt Karen
happy birthday mell!!!
Happy Birthday Mel! I miss you
Happy Birthday!
Oh Happy b-day, Man so many birthdays :) How fun!
Happy Birthday Mel!!
Post a Comment
<< Home