Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HAPPY 48TH BIRTHDAY JEFF!

19 Comments:

At January 18, 2007 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff!! I hope you have a great day!

Love ya lots!

neph jeff

 
At January 18, 2007 10:46 AM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!
We wish you the greatest in this new year. Best wishes in all the changes that have come with it for you as well.

 
At January 18, 2007 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday MVB!! Noble Char may be taking the trophy this year, due to your absence on the blog!!

 
At January 18, 2007 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday MVB!! Noble Char may be taking the trophy this year, due to your absence on the blog!!

 
At January 18, 2007 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it happened again. My computer keeps posting everything twice. Sorry all!

 
At January 18, 2007 12:15 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Happy Birthday, UJ! Maybe a birthday is a good reason to blog on.

 
At January 18, 2007 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday U Jeff!!! I think you should try Hollywood . . . you look like a movie star in this picture!! I hope you have a good birthday and a great year!!!

 
At January 18, 2007 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look'n GREAT
at 48!!!!

Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff!!

 
At January 18, 2007 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday UJ!! Hope you had a good one. (two blog entries in one day, I just doubled my whole blogging experience in one day)
Love, Jer

 
At January 18, 2007 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think UJ looks like the old man of the sea.

 
At January 18, 2007 6:53 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

OK, OK, I'm just kidding, obviously, since I AM older than 48 myself! But doesn't he have that old man of the sea look?

 
At January 19, 2007 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! It's nice to see that your family puts flattering pictures on the blog to wish you a nice b-day!

 
At January 19, 2007 9:05 AM, Blogger Aunt B said...

Happy b-day!!!

I'm thinkin' Willie Nelson, folks, only YOUNGER, MUCH YOUNGER of course. ;-)

 
At January 19, 2007 9:45 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

ah...Willie Nelson minus the scragglely mousy grey ponytail...right Aunt B.
You aren't "dissin' my husband are you?

 
At January 19, 2007 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday King Blogger!!!

(though I havent heard much from you for a while, than again I havent come on here for a while)

 
At January 19, 2007 4:42 PM, Blogger Aunt B said...

HEEE HEE HEE!!!

No, I'd never do that laura40Mar!!! It's not the guy, just the HAT!!!! ;-)

:-) All fun....promise!

 
At January 20, 2007 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeff! That little reminder just made my day!!! Thanks for sharing and reminding us just how great our God is!!!!

 
At January 25, 2007 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dad!

 
At January 25, 2007 3:56 PM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Emily's been busy - blogging in all her happy birthdays! Keep it up, Em!

The sale and your new job all sound miraculous, Jeff - praise the Lord!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home