Friday, April 27, 2007

I knew you were doing undercover work JeffE... I just didn't realize it was "this-type" of undercover work.

10 Comments:

At April 27, 2007 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess these two require a curtsy instead of a salute!

 
At April 27, 2007 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this IS interesting... and finally someone livened up the blog (I thought we may have to check it for a pulse.) But, with that being said, I believe you may be pointing fingers at the wrong po-po in the family. Remember, I am the dope cop, not the biker cop. Hmmmmm... seems like we have one of those in the family. Just a thought.

 
At April 27, 2007 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Char wonders if Rick is already doubtful about R's attitude toward his profession. I don't think this will help. Let's hear something POSITIVE about those who put their lives on the line daily for our protection! Cheers for Rick and Jeff E!

 
At April 28, 2007 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I didnt realize Rick was going that bald

 
At April 29, 2007 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or that he looked so good in a skirt!!!

 
At May 01, 2007 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Char, as if enough people dont take cheap shots at police anyway. You'd think at least family would have our backs. At least I know SOME of my family appreciates police! (J/K I love all of my family--- even if some of my family... (cough cough rebeka...) tries to make fun of me!)

 
At May 02, 2007 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey-- all I'm saying is you look good in a skirt! It's a compliment!!

I'm VERY VERY thankful for the po-po!!! Remember my previous post? They were the ones who came to my rescue at 2 in the morning!!!

GO COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks RICK and JeffE!!

 
At May 03, 2007 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't blog with my name...anyone know the fix to this and why it all of a sudden changed?
Laura

 
At May 03, 2007 4:39 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

okay I just created my account all over again and it seems to be okay now
I am my own solution!!!

 
At May 04, 2007 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been Laura? We've missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home