Saturday, April 21, 2007

What Happened?!!!

Before


After

6 Comments:

At April 21, 2007 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He even looks ashamed of the way he looks! Our little Teddybear is no longer!!!

 
At April 21, 2007 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww...poor little Bo-bers!!! He looks so embarrassed. I guess I would be too, if someone shaved off all of my hair.

I think we should rename him Brittney Spears!

 
At April 21, 2007 12:49 PM, Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Looks like old Bo needs a new winter coat (or finally now a spring coat.)
Tell him he looks like a man!

 
At April 23, 2007 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Litte Stank!!! I doubt it's the skinned rat appearance that makes him look ashamed--- He probably just attempted to thieve away with the evening meal- and Pops scathed his shaved rear till it was raw and red!

 
At April 23, 2007 9:37 AM, Blogger amy musson said...

Oh!!! I think he's cute!

 
At April 26, 2007 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebek...I miss you! When
I read your response I cracked up! Little Stank!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home