Martin Clan
We are a group of cousins (firsts, seconds, thirds, fourths...) who at our great-grandmothers funeral decided to stay in touch despite the hurdles of distance and lifes business! Through the example of our Great Grandparents, Grandparents and Parents we have learned the importance of family. So may the lines and (typed) keys of communication remain busy! I love you guys!!!


Mt. Moran in the background reflected in the Snake River.
11 Comments:
Wow - breathtaking!!!
But you usually accompany your pics with a lesson, Rick. What can you teach us? And what have you learned about the barn?
Beautiful! Keep 'em coming! So good to at least see you guys on the ole blogg
awwwwwwww!!!! beautiful!!!!! that looks so breath taking! and look at the pretty leaves! man there was no beautiful fall here! mom, have the trees turned in pennypack yet? the trees here went from green, to brown, to bare! no vivd colors to be seen!
Same here Maria. We had too dry a late summer into fall and the leaves pretty much dried up and turned brown. There is some color but not much. It's somewhat muted. It has been unusually warm too. They call this "Hotober" instead of October.
if only I could wake up and see that every morning. But no, I have to wake up and see the town of Hatfield instead (anything's better than Madelia right?)
i'd like to state that the reasons the leaves have not turned to vivid colors is due to the increasing heat of our global climate. hahaha...YA RIGHT!!!
Well, E, you have that right - anything IS better than Madelia, except to your poor father's nostalgia-clouded eyes. Realistically, perhaps the Westbrook prairie and the Walnut Grove banks of Plum Creek and the Philly skyline are close seconds to the Tetons.
Of course I'm kidding! Robert SHOULD love his homeland.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love all the talk about medelia, I drive right by Medelia every weekend, and let's just say that the only skyline Medelia has is a couple bins and maybe a bar and a BP gas station over by highway 60, and on a clear day you can even see the big Madelia-LaSalle Coop elevator, pretty much the sight of Madelia makes the view in Owatonna seem like a breath-taking vista that would put the even Tetons to shame. Hey where are the Jerrys? Laura, Emily, Jeff? come on guys. Oh mom, please!!! you are not kidding. Oh and melanie, I love the pix
Who is this good looking couple!? Do either of you ever look bad in a picture?! ;) You know, those picutres don't look real! It looks like you are standing in front of a backdrop at Lifetouch studios or something... Rick - do you remember when Mr. Capron came to take our pictures!? :D Got to love him. :D I think you are the best looking couple alive! Love you and miss you both so much!
Post a Comment
<< Home