Monday, January 14, 2008

More New York moments

The Bull in Time Square

Radio City Hall
Juniors Cheesecake...The best in the World
Live on Regis & Kelly














7 Comments:

At January 14, 2008 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm new to the posting thing on the blog as you can all see. I finally figured out how to post multiple pics and comments, so I apologize for posting 3 different posts to post the New York Pics

 
At January 14, 2008 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A big Thank-you to Sara, our New York City guide.......We shopped, went to Les Miserables broadway show...awesome!, SHOPPED SOME MORE!, Ate more Cheesecake, stayed at the Marriott in Time Square, ate at Carmines...Yum!, shopped again, went to the Rockefeller Center, Fao Sscwarz, ground Zero, Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Station, and Central Park..just to name a few... thanks to Mark for making this dream possible.

 
At January 15, 2008 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw you guys three times on Regis and Kelly!!:)

r

 
At January 15, 2008 6:53 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Looks like a great time! Thanks for posting.

 
At January 15, 2008 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the bull-pictures! I'm glad you opted for the blogger approved ones:)

r

 
At January 15, 2008 9:03 AM, Blogger Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Great pictures Jill! Thanks for posting them. I'm still waiting for my chance to go to NYNY. Someday. ;)

Joel

 
At January 16, 2008 7:22 AM, Blogger Joel and Stacy Ham said...

I thought I saw you all on Regis and Kelly! :) Looks like you all had fun!

Stacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home