Tuesday, August 30, 2005




18 Comments:

At August 30, 2005 7:55 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

okay...be patient with me...I am NEW at this and am definately having some technical difficulties!! I didn't mean to put 2 pics of the kids and i was trying to do 5 pics at a time...as you can see...well...ya. I'll get this eventually! Enjoy

 
At August 30, 2005 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the pictures- I love them!!!!! How exciting! Jen looks so beautiful- and it's so nice to see the fella- she married- very cute couple!!! Gotta get back to getting all the niddy-griddy details. I like to click on each individual picture- so it blows it up to a larger size:-)!

 
At August 30, 2005 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of Ryan, Emily and Holly is so cute- it needs to be viewed twice!!! They all look adorable (sorry Ryan... eu~hum -hansome:-)

Was Emily a bridesmaid???

 
At August 30, 2005 9:37 AM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

omw I didnt even notice that those two pictures of Holly, Ryan, and Emily were the same! I was just looking at them and thought they were so nice that it didnt even occur to me! Its good to see post's from different people so thanks for putting up the pics!

 
At August 30, 2005 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, you'd think I sit at the computer all day with all my comments - but I don't! I just pop in for a break from my stressful and demanding life.

Thank you so much, Laura! The pictures are beautiful and I'm so thankful to see them.

Emily is growing up way too fast - such a doll. And those three beautiful kids have to have adorable parents - although I don't see them pictured!!

Jennifer is a beautiful bride - what a smile. She glows. Hope to meet Jacob some day.

 
At August 30, 2005 6:36 PM, Blogger The Peedster/Bittles said...

Im excited... slowly but surely more are joining! Thank you Ryan for finally hopping on board!

 
At August 31, 2005 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Ryan--(aka -rediculously good looking) I guess all those songs I use to sing to you at Martin camp- really did do a number on your ego! It's good to have self confidence-- but I believe you're taking it to the extreme!

lol!!!

 
At August 31, 2005 1:19 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Laura, you must be SOOOOOOOO proud of being the mother of a son with such show-stopping ridiculously good looks, and on top of that his humility is through the roof!

 
At August 31, 2005 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well now - my head has bloated beyond that of even rediculously good looking RYAN'S!!!!

I have so much fun- reading everyone's comments and looking at all the photo's!! Makes work so much more enjoyable:-)! Thanks to the Jeff/Laura family for jumping aboard! I'll do my best to get Roberto on board!

~Rebeka

 
At August 31, 2005 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As to dear old Unca Bob blogging - in his sleep-deprived world, to sit is to sleep. I have sincere doubts that he'll ever post a comment. Prove me wrong, Roberto! It would of course be rare, so are you ready for the challenge?

 
At September 01, 2005 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please do take some pictures of the college scene for us! BUT Please try to limit photos of your female fan-club- as I'm sure it's rediculously large due to those rediculously good looks of yours!!!

 
At September 01, 2005 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nor can I Em!!! You looked incredibly beautiful- hair, makeup and dress!!! I have learned not to be too flamboyant with my compliments-- for the receiver's might run hog-wild with them!!! (cough-cough...Ryan)!

 
At September 01, 2005 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more compliments being dished out to you anytime soon--Ryan!!! You haven't even digested that humble lemon pie yet!! haha!

 
At September 02, 2005 8:38 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Uhhh Ryan, I need something cleared up ok. I was looking at the pic of you and your sibs at Jen's wedding, and I noticed that you were wearing black. Black to a wedding? I trust you have a good explanation, and if you don't make up a good one.

 
At September 04, 2005 10:16 AM, Blogger Martin said...

Laura...I am surprised. I had no idea that our little lemon drop still relies on you do dress him. I see now that all the credit for his really really really rediculously good looks should go all to his mommy.

 
At September 04, 2005 7:41 PM, Blogger laura40mar said...

Come on James...that old "don't wear black to a wedding" rule is old and outdated. However, they are tampering with the very firm "No white after labor day" rule...I personally will not be sporting any white pants/skirts or shoes until next year, but i will not judge those of you who do! (lol!) And as for the "lemon drop" what can I say...his ridiculously good looks is enhanced by his mothers ridiculously good fashion sense! Ha Ha!

 
At September 05, 2005 7:14 AM, Blogger Martin said...

don't worry I don't realy care. You guys are just so flawless in everything, that the whole black shirt thing was the only thing I could even remotely pick on. I still hold you in high regard.

 
At September 09, 2005 5:33 AM, Blogger laura40mar said...

James you sound bitter(haha)...you don't really care? I think what is in order for you, is a GREAT cup of coffee!! Go now, right now and get one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home